50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: how many border patrols are there

Can anyone tell me the difference between the US Border Patrol and the American Border Patrol?

Can anyone tell me the difference between the US Border Patrol and the American Border Patrol?

There probably isn't a difference, unless the group of independent citizens voluntarily patrolling our southern border is using the name American border patrol. Why do you ask?

Because I want to call my congressman and tell him that I support him allocating increased funds for enhanced border security.

I would phrase it just that way, enhanced border security. They'll know what you mean. Would you care to post the letter you plan to send in case someone else wants to send a similar one? I'd be interested to read it!

To answer your question American Border Patrol is a citizens group trying to protect our country, also known as ABP go to there site at www.americanpatrol.com

GO HERE TO SIGN PETITION TO PUT TROOPS ON THE BORDER
    http://www.house.gov/tancredo/Immigr...petition_1.htm

CARRYING CAPACITY NETWORK ALERT
    IMMIGRATION MORATORIUM NOW!

H.R. 946 -- BRIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY FOR REDUCTION

--BILL PROVIDES HUGE CUTS IN MASS IMMIGRATION--

Just today, a moratorium bill has been introduced that provides

the political means to end mass immigration as we know it.

H.R. 946, The Mass Immigration Reduction Act of 2003, would explicitly "effect a moratorium" on most categories of legal immigration and drastically limit others. It would thus reduce legal immigration numbers from the 1.2 million person flood a year to about 300,000 immigrants per year for 5 years. As an all inclusive bill it will also increase pressure against illegal alien amnesty bills now working their way through Congress. What the moratorium says, loud and clear, is NO MORE MASS IMMIGRATION!

--Moratorium Bill Now can Make Headway--

It is essential to push an immigration moratorium in order to pressure Congress to lower the numbers significantly and to categorically reject proposed amnesties
    An immigration moratorium would cut the numbers of both legal and illegal immigration to the US. In 2001, one out of five immigrants receiving legal resident status had been, in fact, an illegal immigrant at one time.
    A moratorium would allow the Bureau of Immigration Services under the Department of Homeland Security (formerly the INS) to take a "breather" to better weed out terrorists, criminals, and fraudulent immigrant applications.
    A moratorium would, for the first time in decades, put the U.S. on a path toward population stabilization, the first step toward environmental and economic sustainability.
    Congressman Tancredo has articulated the importance of pushing for a moratorium:

"The challenge is enormous, and you have to talk about a moratorium. You can't talk about anything short of a moratorium, because, frankly, anything less will never get you one step closer to stabilization....If you just push for a modest reduction, you don't get to the first base. That's just the way it works in politics. Now I happen to believe in a moratorium. If I could wave a wand, tomorrow we would have it."

ACT NOW!:

1) Call, write, and fax your Representative today and ask that they co-sponsor H.R. 946, the best immigration reducing bill available. Contact your Senators and ask that they SPONSOR a companion bill to H.R. 946 in the Senate, with an amendment to cap the numbers at 100,000 annually (the highest number which would allow the U.S. population ever to stabilize).

2) Ask groups you support to push the moratorium bill H.R. 946 as their first priority and to sign onto the ASAP! Coalition 4-Point Platform. Ask to see their written statement of support.

3) Help CCN intensify its presence on Capitol Hill. The first weeks after the introduction of the moratorium bill are crucial to its prospects for success. Go to www.carrryingcapacity.org and click on "SUPPORT"! or mail your special donation to

Moratorium NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This message has been sent by
    Charlene Truszkowski
    webmaster: Reform Party of Michigan
    http://www.reformpartyofmichigan.homestead.com

For those of you who have received this email
    from someone who forwarded it on,
    YOU CAN JOIN OUR LIST by sending an email to
    reformofmichnews@myexcel.com
    with the word "Subscribe" in the subject line.

To be removed from this list, send and email to
    reformofmichnews@myexcel.com
    with the word "Remove" in the subject line.

God Save the U.S.A.,
    Charlene Truszkowski
    JOIN WWW.NUMBERSUSA.COM
    GREAT FAX CENTER TO VOICE YOUR CONCERNS TO YOUR ELECTED

Bring back troops from low priority missions to guard our borders!
    posted January 21, 2003, by Danny Offerman (viewed 2187 times)
    Theme : Public Forum | Scope : National
    Send-out date : March 25, 2003
    Recipients :

Donald H. "Don" Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense, Cabinet of the President
    John Ashcroft, Attorney General, Cabinet of the President

As you know, our troops are spread thin all around the world. At the same time, our nation's borders are still wide open. Many illegals, some of them possibly terrorists, are entering our country. This is a direct threat to not only our nation's infrastructure, but to our national security as well. We recommend that the United States call back all troops that are on low priority peacekeeping missions, and use these troops to assist the U.S. Border Patrol in guarding and protecting our borders. It is a vital step to win the war on terrorism.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Believe in this cause? Sign the petition!

paste this in your browser to sign petition
    http://www.e-thepeople.org/a-40/petition/5065/view