1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Illegals

Thank You Illegals

September 11, 2003

We the citizens of this country, who hail from all corners of the earth, would like to thank those that come here to victimize the most generous people on the face of this planet.

We would like to thank you for the 900,000 mismatched social security numbers you use to defraud our government and its citizens.

We would like to thank you for the 66,000 complaints we have had to file in response to your criminal acts. The Soul Snatchers you are, I.D. THEFT, the fastest growing crime in America 300% per year, 750,000 victims, $745 million in losses.

We would like to thank you for the fraudulent document industry you created to victimize our country and its citizens. The terrorists used your documents to kill.

We would like to thank you for over whelming our security services and putting our children at risk.

We would like to thank you for hiding among us and using our freedoms and rights of a free society against us causing us to lose some of those freedoms FOREVER.

But most of all we would like to thank you for providing the cover by your illegal presence that those who would harm us, used to hide there plot to kill your follow human beings. You are no better then they, because you make victims wherever you go!

You should ask God, today, to forgive you and bless those that died for your freedom.

Thank You Illegals

September 11, 2003

We the citizens of this country, who hail from all corners of the earth, would like to thank those that come here to victimize the most generous people on the face of this planet.

We would like to thank you for the 900,000 mismatched social security numbers you use to defraud our government and its citizens.

We would like to thank you for the 66,000 complaints we have had to file in response to your criminal acts. The Soul Snatchers you are, I.D. THEFT, the fastest growing crime in America 300% per year, 750,000 victims, $745 million in losses.

We would like to thank you for the fraudulent document industry you created to victimize our country and its citizens. The terrorists used your documents to kill.

We would like to thank you for over whelming our security services and putting our children at risk.

We would like to thank you for hiding among us and using our freedoms and rights of a free society against us causing us to lose some of those freedoms FOREVER.

But most of all we would like to thank you for providing the cover by your illegal presence that those who would harm us, used to hide there plot to kill your follow human beings. You are no better then they, because you make victims wherever you go!

You should ask God, today, to forgive you and bless those that died for your freedom.

**** YOURSELF MOTHER****ER!

WHY DON'T YOU SAY, THANKS TO EXPLOITING YOU ILLEGAL ALIENS THE US IS THE FIRST WORLD POWER?

acelaw & aguila18
    Hold your horses.
    I think you both are out of your mind. Crying on your Government.
    Watch:TV program Cops, America's most wanted, go and see the daily ploce reports you will find your legals over their.

Ok. Let's give little more stress to mind doing simple math...how many illegal do use this column? First of all how many people do use this message board? May be 1000? Or 2000? And now how many of them are illegal ? 20 ? 30 ? 40 ? 50 ? 50 out of 2000 ...so that's 2.5 % out of 100...don't you think ...it's a good idea if we make a special group of illegal or request moderator of this website to create a special column for them? (I m sure, most of them can be tracked providing SSN or A# while Reg. on this website to get ID !!! just kiding, but yeah that can be possible...exclusive web-site for legals...i dont think its a good idea tho) Then we don't need to put stress on our nerves from this kind of threads... all messages related to illegal will go to that special column and interested people will read that and follow up... then we can even introduce some kind of discussion and chat ... so legal and illegal can do bu**sh***ing on each other and be happy and leave us happy in this message board to make most out of it...

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on September 20, 2003 at 05:06 PM.]

[This message was edited by Pasha Patel on September 20, 2003 at 05:09 PM.]

Acelaw,
    I see lot of potential in you and I guess you are full of energy and hopes to fight against illegal aliens (not immigrants). By putting messages on this board and doing lot of research and then your favorite work "Cut & Paste" you are not achieving anything.... Lot of people will p*s* on you or don't appreciate you...why don't you seek a career in this field and start a revolution or fight against this burning issue.... If you send your of notes to respective authorities I am sure they will wake up or at least invite you to join them or give you a chance.... and then you can make most out of it to take your frustrations out...and we will be happy too ...that at last you will be gaining something....it's a wastage of your time and lot of others too...so buddy think over it what I said...and who knows you might succeed ...Good Luck...

I feel sorry for you asslaw ... for people like you is why september 11th hapend ... cuz of hate ... like the one you have for illigals ... some people hate american people like you hate illigals ..... you should belong to a 3th world country ............
    Osama = hates americans
    acelaw = hates illigals

they are like the same ... is no diference ..
    I hope you dont do a cr***y thing like he did!!

someone 12 ???? 12 years old ? get out of this site this is a place for adults and as$ holes like asslaw (acelaw)

Princestia,
    [I feel sorry for you asslaw ]

My, what a charming reply to acelaw's post. Your parents must be SO proud.

[for people like you is why september 11th hapend ... cuz of hate ... like the one you have for illigals ... some people hate american people like you hate illigals ..... you should belong to a 3th world country ............ ]

And your grammer and spelling are........I just can't think of a word to explain them. Again, your parents must be proud.

[someone 12 ???? 12 years old ? get out of this site this is a place for adults and as$ holes like asslaw (acelaw)]

This (your post) is the way an adult responds to someone expressing an opinion, that may differ from their own?? Perhaps you may heard of that thing we call "free speech"?.

Pasha Patel

You all hate the cut/paste because it shows the greed of those that come here illegally, it shows the disrespect for your follow human beings , it show the life's you affect with your illegal behavior, most of all ,its shows you have no compassion for others, but you sure DEMAND it for yourselves. You have EVERY opportunity to cut/paste yourselves, WHAT can't find anything positive to post????? So as you have done to our country, our laws, our constitution you also attack its citizens when they object to your trespasses in our life's, our children's life's, our country. I will fight for the life of my children just as you would because that is who will lose here. You ignore the fact that our children pay for this, you worry only about yourselves and what is for you, NOT WHAT IS BEST FOR THE WHOLE USA. Our founding fathers intent was NO ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE WOULD COME UP ON THE BACKS OF OTHERS IN THIS COUNTRY.WELL MY BACK IS TRIED OF CARRYING THE WEIGHT OF THOSE THAT DO NOT BELONG HERE,.OF THOSE THAT DO NOT RESPECT ME AS A FOLLOW HUMAN BEING, BY THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN TAKE WHAT IS NOT THEIRS TO TAKE BY PURE FORCE, INVADE ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD LIKE THIS AND SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU.
    YOU TAKE OUR KINDNESS AS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS, BIG MISTAKE

WE HAVE YET TO BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!
    Who said that, you don't have a clue do you???? nor do you care!!!

Hi Acelaw,
    Well everything you said here is completely wrong. I am not going to fight or argue with you but you completely misunderstood me. First of all I am not illegal for your kind reference. I want lot of things to write but don't feel bad ...you are obsessive compulsive personality so its not worth it. I never wrote any bad words or sick for you or anybody else...you can check all my posts. My intention after replying your post was only to let you know that this is not helping you reaching your goal anyway or the way you want to see UNITED STATES OF AMERICA instead you are being yelled ...nothing else than that. Not many illegal use this web site. Now what I am going to tell you...you got to keep an open-minded view and put all your frustrations apart. What do you think after reading your posts ...will they leave this country? Of course not...they will make fun of you and get more inspiration to bring others too. Yeah if it helped then I would have started doing the same thing you do. On this message board I see you are the one who is concerned little bit more than others. That's why I told you got to do something in right direction. Crows are black everywhere.
    USA is superpower and number 1 country in world. It has got enough resources, $$$, man power and brain...its not that hard to eliminate all illegal or track them down. But this is nothing else but dirty politics. What can you do if we have holes in our system...nothing much...instead of accusing others, there should be improvement on the other side.... About crimes and other stuff you have mentioned, legal people are much more responsible than illegal, but once again you need to put ur anger apart and then think wisely...you talk all about 09/11 and I hope you know little info regarding that...they were all on student visa and got their pilot training in Florida...where did those illegal go then? No one is selfish just because they don't put posts like you. We all do care about the country that gave opportunities to have good lives...so you are wrong if you are thinking like that and I will go to fight for USA if ever its needed. Just by posting like this and shouting " I am patriot" no one can prove it. You got to be in real situation and then see who will come on which side.... all right enough...! There is no end to this discussion.... Good luck with your wishes and desires...May God fulfill them...my best wishes...