publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Stone Age Petition ( My Autobiography )

hello CSPA fans,

i was just reading all the postings of all affected by INS delays who eventually age-out and were wondering if they will be able to avail of the CSPA because the interpretations are not that very clear especially with SECTION 3.

and i noticed, my case was different. i have got two petitions:

F4 when i was still 4 years old ( would u imagine!!) dated August 1982 but the ones being processed in this category in my country is sept. 1981. TWO DECADES ALREADY!!!

F3 when i was still 10 years old dated November 1988 and is now currently processed however, the CSPA is somehow confusing if i will be able to avail it.

and what's next for me if i wouldn't be able to avail of CSPA? F2B? which basically takes 8-10 years here in my country.

i cant believe it...hehehehe:-) 3 decades????

and what if i get married? another 14 years?

i cant help but just laugh about this..this is not anymore DELAY....it will not even pass to be called delay..it's OBLIVION...SLUMBER..maybe REINCARNATION..:-)

oh my! let's just wait and see what's gonna happen with the CSPA..for sure, there will be many violent reactions...

i just can't help but wonder and just laugh about this..i was petitioned when i was still 4 years old..still a baby...and now im 24 and yet, its still pending..and the other is being processed.

i think US congress should legislate another bill and allow parents to petition their child the moment the USC mother or the PR mother becomes pregnant..after all, a fetus/blood is a life form already..im being pathetic now! i just can't help wondering how INS processes the petition in such a long long time..even sleeping beauty will even wake up earlier than the priority dates to become current...lol

im just putting my sentiments on the lighter side folks!

i just hope immigration system will be more humane and family-oriented now..if not for us, for the future families who will be filing petitions.

hope for the best..

antman23

hello CSPA fans,

i was just reading all the postings of all affected by INS delays who eventually age-out and were wondering if they will be able to avail of the CSPA because the interpretations are not that very clear especially with SECTION 3.

and i noticed, my case was different. i have got two petitions:

F4 when i was still 4 years old ( would u imagine!!) dated August 1982 but the ones being processed in this category in my country is sept. 1981. TWO DECADES ALREADY!!!

F3 when i was still 10 years old dated November 1988 and is now currently processed however, the CSPA is somehow confusing if i will be able to avail it.

and what's next for me if i wouldn't be able to avail of CSPA? F2B? which basically takes 8-10 years here in my country.

i cant believe it...hehehehe:-) 3 decades????

and what if i get married? another 14 years?

i cant help but just laugh about this..this is not anymore DELAY....it will not even pass to be called delay..it's OBLIVION...SLUMBER..maybe REINCARNATION..:-)

oh my! let's just wait and see what's gonna happen with the CSPA..for sure, there will be many violent reactions...

i just can't help but wonder and just laugh about this..i was petitioned when i was still 4 years old..still a baby...and now im 24 and yet, its still pending..and the other is being processed.

i think US congress should legislate another bill and allow parents to petition their child the moment the USC mother or the PR mother becomes pregnant..after all, a fetus/blood is a life form already..im being pathetic now! i just can't help wondering how INS processes the petition in such a long long time..even sleeping beauty will even wake up earlier than the priority dates to become current...lol

im just putting my sentiments on the lighter side folks!

i just hope immigration system will be more humane and family-oriented now..if not for us, for the future families who will be filing petitions.

hope for the best..

antman23

Antman23

"The problem with immigration advocacy is the lack of political influence. Immigrants cannot vote until they become citizens (which is fine); however, that means that politicians could not care less about these issues. Most USC do not understand the importance of immigration (see other posts) so they do not push the issue. Does anyone really think that the INS would be allowed to operate the way it does if they were dealing with people who could vote - no way. The only real hope is for those who have lived through the process to do something about it once we have the ability to influence the political process. I am not aware of any lobby group with any real influence in this matter (other than groups dealing with immigration from Mexico which focus on temporary labor visas...)" by ARQU

So sorry to hear your story. Just like what ARQU said those who are affected by this particular problem should form a functioning group to tackle the problem head-on since we cannot expect others to do it for us. I'm a natural born USC who also believes that something concrete should be done. If you - and others- are really interested, maybe we can form a new discussion group somewhere. I'm willing to offer my services for free as webmaster.

I agree with antman and tom. I will be happy to join a form suggested by tom

my email ro200276@indiatimes.com