free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Dear Jo

Jo,

The trip obsolutely wonderful! One week was not enough. I went alone coz' my hubby cannot take leave from work.

I returned at NY airport. The que is mix with US Citizen for PR. So it was really quick. The POE look at my passport and then asked me to go to another room and the officer there then verify my stamped in the computer. He asked who sponsored me and did my husband come with me too. I said no coz' I just went back for a week. Then he said have a nice day. It was a good trip but really tiring. All together it took me 28 hours (plus the transit at Singapore, Narita Tokyo, New York and the last one at Washington.

Take care!

Jo,

The trip obsolutely wonderful! One week was not enough. I went alone coz' my hubby cannot take leave from work.

I returned at NY airport. The que is mix with US Citizen for PR. So it was really quick. The POE look at my passport and then asked me to go to another room and the officer there then verify my stamped in the computer. He asked who sponsored me and did my husband come with me too. I said no coz' I just went back for a week. Then he said have a nice day. It was a good trip but really tiring. All together it took me 28 hours (plus the transit at Singapore, Narita Tokyo, New York and the last one at Washington.

Take care!

Me2,

So glad you got to go home! I bet you pigged out! I hope you got to see all your loved ones.

I couldn't imagine being on a plane, especially for that long. Hubby wants to go home so bad, it's been 2 1/2 years since he's seen his kids.

Glad you made it back safe and sound. I missed you, you always bring good cheer. You're so cute, I bet you squeak!
    Sweet Madame Belu

>You're so cute, I bet you squeak!

hahaha! I gotta remember that one.

-= nav =-

moondin, what does -= nav =- mean?

not a vegetable?
    Sweet Madame Belu

Squeeze me! squeeze me! hahaha. Oh you bet, I pigged out! My mum (hmmm...okay, I am very close with my mother, so I don't care if you guys laugh) cooked soooo delicious foods. I think I must put about 7 lbs.

Awww...I understand how your hubby must feel. Hope he can go back one day. If I have choice I also do not like to take long flight, so I always make sure I sleep until I reach the destination, but some passengers are really annoying. Not to talk about the time different! 13 hours! I had terrible day on my first day at work.

Take care.

Yeah Me2, there's nothing like your mom's cooking. My foster mom made the best spaghetti and meat***** and homemade bread. She used to cook the sauce for two days, and used tomatoes she canned from her garden.

What I meant by squeak is, you seem really upbeat and perky, like Betty Boop. She has a sqeaky voice.

I bet the worst flight is one with a crying baby. I'd be running for the exit with my parachute!
    Sweet Madame Belu