50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!!

KK, here is my story, will try to make it short and too the point,,,,, i am married to a Canadian man, who approx 2 yrs ago was charged in canada of being in possession or and manufacturing of child ****, mainly of my two youngest children,,,having had death threats from him in the past, i moved me and my 4 minor children to the US, where we have been residing since Nov 1 of 2002, I am currently going through a divorce and custody proccedings that he knows nothing about,,,, all legal of course,,,,,it has just be brought to my attention that he has been attempting to get in contact with me through my family and friends, non of which are ever going to up the 411 as to where me and my kids are,,,, my question is,,,,,,,,,, can i apply for naturalization or citizenship or gc based on a batter woman and childrens clause? or something of the like? I desperately want to become legal here in this beautiful country,,,,,, but am scared out of my mind at the thought of deportation or of having to willingly go back,,,,,,, any and all info would be greatly appreciated as well, if more info is needed to help me,,,, i will gladly supply it

KK, here is my story, will try to make it short and too the point,,,,, i am married to a Canadian man, who approx 2 yrs ago was charged in canada of being in possession or and manufacturing of child ****, mainly of my two youngest children,,,having had death threats from him in the past, i moved me and my 4 minor children to the US, where we have been residing since Nov 1 of 2002, I am currently going through a divorce and custody proccedings that he knows nothing about,,,, all legal of course,,,,,it has just be brought to my attention that he has been attempting to get in contact with me through my family and friends, non of which are ever going to up the 411 as to where me and my kids are,,,, my question is,,,,,,,,,, can i apply for naturalization or citizenship or gc based on a batter woman and childrens clause? or something of the like? I desperately want to become legal here in this beautiful country,,,,,, but am scared out of my mind at the thought of deportation or of having to willingly go back,,,,,,, any and all info would be greatly appreciated as well, if more info is needed to help me,,,, i will gladly supply it

sure. once you divorce him -- marry someone else down in the US.

-= nav =-

thank you for the reply moondin,,,, i am currently engaged to a usc,,,,, just waiting for the divorce papers from canada,,,,, would i still be able to apply for a vawa waiver to help with immigration even after i marry a usc?

the battered spouse provision does not apply to you since you were not married to a USC or GC holder.

Canada is a big country, why couldn't you just move to a different part? Why did you have to become illegal in the US?

a very simple answer to your question bronzelady, and it is because i met and fell in love with a man in the US, whom i am with now,,,,,,, as well, i was/am counting on the border to act as a barrier, being that he is a rgistered pedophile, i am hoping the likelyhood of him getting across is very slim

Are any of these children his and, if so, was custody decided upon before you fled?

yes one of the children is his, and yes again, custody was granted to me in full along with guardianship, no access was given to him whatso ever, and there is also a no contact warrent issued through the canadian supreme courts