free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSC K3 and time on my hands

Assuming that higher the case number, the newer it is. Anyone try entering blocks of case numbers in the "check case status online page" ?

I'm trying to gauge what date approvals are at?

This is for the I-129F applications at MSC.

Assuming that higher the case number, the newer it is. Anyone try entering blocks of case numbers in the "check case status online page" ?

I'm trying to gauge what date approvals are at?

This is for the I-129F applications at MSC.

here is one still waiting to be approved, dated
    june 12. (this doesnt help, since its near my case number and its the same day)

msc0225461199

So, I guess we should be trying lower numbers

Lets find one approved!

Cases are appoved by countries and it is true a newer case may be appoved before your older case so you just have to wait. I heard by Thanksgiving all cases submitted before July 15 should be appoved by MSC

How did you find out they are approved by Countries? Are certian countries faster than others? My spouse is in the Dominican Republic and my receipt date is 01 Aug 02.

I not 100% sure if it is appoved by countries. But people in Canada seem to be appoved for their K3 visa faster than other one. Certain muslims countries take longer due to 9/11 bombing. I stay in contact with other K3 petetioners. For instance there is one person who got appoved for their K3 visa on 11/13/02 whos wife resides in Bankok his 1st NOA from MSC was 6/13/02. Then there are people that I communicated with by email their 1st NOA from MSC ranges from 5/22/02, 6/4/02 and 6/11/02 and they are still waiting as of today. I know 1 person who got his appovel on Oct 30, 2002 and his 1st NOA was on 7/11/02. I thought it was process by order it was received but certain petions takes longer to process than other. So you figure it out INS is really mess up and if you take to an immgration officer today and talk to one tomorrow and ask the same questions you will get 2 differnt answers. Try it and you will see what I am talking about. Just be patient

RPC, try msc-02-233-61504 they are still waiting. You know how the dates are. 02 is they year the next 3 number is the julian date of that year. 233 is May 23. 2002. 61504 is the caes number. INS year starts on Oct 1 every year. But if you type in MSC-02-233-61506 it is appoved. Try MSC-02-245-61616 it is appoved 02-245-61606 is not and those petetions were recieved by MSC the same business day on 6/4/02. I could give other examples so because you find one earlier or later than your date but it does no good trying to figure it out. The earliest one I found appoved is June 18th, 2002 by MSC. Hold on to your seats will will hear something from MSC by Thanksgiving.

My spouse is from the Dominican Republic. I filed my I - 130 on Sept 6, 2001. I had to file at the Texas Service Center. They are no where close to my receipt date. I kept calling the INS to see if I could get a tourist visa for my wife to at least visit while we were waiting. They kept telling me no. Finally, I called the State Dept visa section. The person there was very nice and asked why I had not filed the K3. I didn't even know what that was. The INS never told me anything about it!! Anyway, I filed the I-129F for my spouse as soon as I found out about the K3. My receipt date is 01 Aug 02. Any guesses on how much longer for us? We have been waiting for over a year now. I am also worried abou the IBIS check. I am in the Military and hold a security clearance and should have no problems. My spouses last name is Rodriguez and I am guessing there are thousands in the database. Even though my spouse has never been to the U.S., how long will this delay take if She gets an IBIS hit?

Well, looks like my I-130's got approved nov 14, I guess I don't need or can't use the K3 visa...

TO ALL YOU PEOPLE WAITING FOR APPROVAL! I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION I-129F K3 FOR SPOUSE VISA ON JUNE 25, 2002. IT WAS APPROVED ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 18, 2002