50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: education for a refugee

hi!! my name is lena. i am a refugee. i got my asylum 6 months ago. i am eager to study. and my question is DO I PAY RESIDENT OR NON RESIDENT TUITION? i am confused as some people say i need to wait a year and a day before i pay a resident tuition, others say i pay as a resident as soon as i get asylum. can anyone help me out , please???

hi!! my name is lena. i am a refugee. i got my asylum 6 months ago. i am eager to study. and my question is DO I PAY RESIDENT OR NON RESIDENT TUITION? i am confused as some people say i need to wait a year and a day before i pay a resident tuition, others say i pay as a resident as soon as i get asylum. can anyone help me out , please???

I think part of the fun, which unfortunately our friend Unknown2 will never understand, is that *** *** in general is naughty, forbidden, taboo, disgusting, and well, NORMAL people would never do THAT. (Would they?). If it weren't so great, no one would be practicing it, would they? Unfortunately, so many guys never give themselves the opportunity to appreciate for themselves what a good bj or handjob from a guy can be!

A few years ago, I was messing around with a guy in a spa-hotel steam room, when he turned around, and shoved his hairy butt into my face. My first reaction was revulsion, digust. He expects me to put my tongue WHERE??? I don't know why I didn't just push him away, but I spread those hairy cheeks, and stuck my tounge onto that puckered, twitching hole that smelled of fresh grapefruit. I happen to love grapefruit, and the soap in the showers was heaven. And so was the sensation of doing that disgusting, revolting, forbidden, shameful act that I would never dream of discussing with my mother. That hole got rimmed and rimmed and rimmed. It was almost better than ****ing the guy's ****. He made me stop pumping my own little friend as I was getting close, and returned the favor.

Yes, I love eatting ***. The hairier the better. As long as it's clean. I guess some wierdoes out there get off on the perfume of ****, but sorry fellas, Im not one of em. But a clean *** hole is a great turn on,your butt hole is an almost completely overlooked erogenous zone. So many of us lament the loss of their foreskins, hey, you have even better about 3" away.

Oops sorry...wrong thread!