50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: INS is shredding documents

I just read on the news that people in the Laguna Niguel office shredded thousands of documents to reduce backlogs. They reduced the 90.000 cases backlog to 0 in a couple of months. I don't know what will happen to these cases. Any suggestions? Most of the cases were from asylum seekers like me. These people probably robbed me from my last chance for a decent life.

I just read on the news that people in the Laguna Niguel office shredded thousands of documents to reduce backlogs. They reduced the 90.000 cases backlog to 0 in a couple of months. I don't know what will happen to these cases. Any suggestions? Most of the cases were from asylum seekers like me. These people probably robbed me from my last chance for a decent life.

Don't worry and don't believe everything they write in newspapers. Half of it it's not even true.
    File another application, don't give up. I usually bother them, I go 100 times to local office. File millions of request, and write them millions of letters. Don't be afraid of them, they are regular people, that's because they work in Immigration office, doesn't mean they are better then us. Most of them are bunch of idiots sitting down there.
    Have a faith!! And God will always help you.

Yeah but you know if you don`t file in your first year here for asylum, then they consider you ineligible for it. However, I filed my asylum in february last year, had my interview in the San Francisco office and since then no word from the INS. Do you guys think they shredded my papers and that's why I did not get any answer from them yet? Or is there still hope for me? Thanks for your answers...