free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please help

Hi,

I am a law abiding women and very nervous of my situation please help 1) I entered United States to select school and applied I-539. INS says it will take them 5 months to process my request. The school has already started and school says if the status is not granted by 21sept I will have to defer admission to one year. What do I do? How do I ensure that request is granted at the earliest possible time.
    2) I am still debating the school. If INS approves one school and I change my mind for another school, will DSO be in the position to help me or I have to apply to INS again.
    3) I applied I-539 and did not know that I should not send the original documents to INS I have done so and I am told to return the passport it will take them 5 months.

Please help me.

Hi,

I am a law abiding women and very nervous of my situation please help 1) I entered United States to select school and applied I-539. INS says it will take them 5 months to process my request. The school has already started and school says if the status is not granted by 21sept I will have to defer admission to one year. What do I do? How do I ensure that request is granted at the earliest possible time.
    2) I am still debating the school. If INS approves one school and I change my mind for another school, will DSO be in the position to help me or I have to apply to INS again.
    3) I applied I-539 and did not know that I should not send the original documents to INS I have done so and I am told to return the passport it will take them 5 months.

Please help me.

Please Please reply my request

I wish I could help you. On the left there is a link for "chat with lawyers". There is one at 6:45 tonight. You can put in your question and then sometime before 8pm he will answer it, hopefully.