Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for mandeep.....thanks

Hello Mandeep,

Thanks you very much..........for you support and answers. There are few more things which I wanted to ask you:-

1.What is I-130 form?

2.How much time (months) it took to come the interview packet from NVC to you?

3.In which consulate you went for interview.

4.What is (DOS CABLE)?, as I have copy of aldac1.

5.Here in my case, due to some personal reasons I am not going first; my wife and my both the children will be going for interview! And my wife is unable to speak English, so if my elder son who is 23 years; tries and explain the whole CSPA to the consulate officer - they will listen or not? or they will just speak to my wife as she is the applicant?!

Banatwala

Hello Mandeep,

Thanks you very much..........for you support and answers. There are few more things which I wanted to ask you:-

1.What is I-130 form?

2.How much time (months) it took to come the interview packet from NVC to you?

3.In which consulate you went for interview.

4.What is (DOS CABLE)?, as I have copy of aldac1.

5.Here in my case, due to some personal reasons I am not going first; my wife and my both the children will be going for interview! And my wife is unable to speak English, so if my elder son who is 23 years; tries and explain the whole CSPA to the consulate officer - they will listen or not? or they will just speak to my wife as she is the applicant?!

Banatwala

Hell pullin

Hey i have sent DSL form for ur son who was aged out according to old law also.right???

So do u get interview call or are u waiting for that letter??

If u are waiting for that letter it will take arround 6 weeks after submitting yr DSL form!!!!

Can u tell me how much dollors have u paid for ur son who is above 21 years???

thanks

hi naik,

in the month of Sept 2002,we received the DS230 visa processing fee bill, and in that letter the name of all the travelling applicants were mentioned and even my elder son who at that time as 23, his name was also mentioned.

we send the DS230 forms with $335 each to the nvc, in the last week of December 2002.

Now, here i was very much suprised to see that when any person who crosses his 21 years; his name will automatically come in the next catagory (F2B or else). But here my son's name was there.

Banatwala

Mr. Banatwala:

Can you p;ease elaborate on your post?
    Are you saying that the over age 21 children are automatically being put in the F2B category with the old priority date?

Is this being done by the NVC? What about the cases who were aged out and their parents are being processed by the consulate?

Please elaborate on your case in detail with an exact time line. I and the others will be interested in knowing this change in policy by the NVC.

Dear Mr. President,

The new law come in force from 6th August, and my Ds230 forms with all the others instructions come in mid September, and in it my son's name was included as travelling applicant, we called the NVC and told that if the name is there; does it mean that my child would get VISAS!?

The lady overthere told that as he has crossed 21 years, he will be now in F2B catagory and it would depend on the Local Consulate to give him VISAS or NOT!?

Banatwala

Hello pullin

I cant understand this.Befofe this law (before aug -6) there were not including the child name who is above 21 in list and they didnt ask for fees. now in ur case they asked u to pay fees so according to me ,ur son is definately eligible but yes NVC wont say surely that ur son will definately get visa because The final descion will be taken by locan consulate only.But i am sure if ur son doesnt have any problem in medical and quallification he will surely get visa and may be u have to fight as mandeep did to get visa.But the plus point what u had is that NVC itself asked u to pay fees so u can argue on that!!!!
    when will be ur interview???
    keep in touch
    tejas

Hi All,

I am still trying to get NVC to apply retention of priority.

So far nothing has happened. The only answer NVC gives is they are working on it. The aged out derivatives are still in the F4 category.....

easy_cspa

HI All,

The simple Question why have they include the name of the son of the pullin and sent the DSL form for him and also ask him to submit the fees for him????

And if they paid for his son then his son will be defiantely called for medical and Interview and If it is so then his son will be rejected only if he is having his fraud case or he is having some medical problem .Thats it.

And Also pullin has big proof of letter from INS in which they have mentioned the name of his son as travelling accompain as the same way they were treting for for child who were below 21 before the law has come.

NVS says that including the name doesnt mean that he will get visa as nobody can assure about visa before final stamping but including name means pullin's son is defnately eligible according to new law.

Pls give me yr all opinions.

waiting for ur all reply.

Naik,
    First of all CSPA does not apply to F4.
    My son name was in NVC paper and we paid the fees also.
    FEb 3 we had interview in MUmabai consulate and
    my son was not issued a visa.
    retention and alll other things won't happen for
    F4.
    This is the answer i got from mumbai consulate.

PLEASE NOTE THAT " I THREATENED VISA OFFICER ABOUT MY SON ELIGIBILTY AND SAID TO HIM THAT
    I WILL SUE IN ins COURT I HE IS FOUND ELIGIBILE LATER'

FOR THAT HE SAID, I CAN SUE IN INS COURT.

SO IN TOTAL CONCLUSION IS LEFT YOU.

BE COURGE AND GET IN TO USA IN SOMEOTHER WAY AND JOIN YOUR PARENTS