publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How Can I Enter To The Chat with Lawyer?

I tried to chat with lawyers, but I couldn't get into the chat room. At the first try, I couldn't even type in my nickname. When I tried it for second time, the new window popped up, but it was nothing on the screen (just all white). Will someone tell me how I can chat with lawyers? Thank you.

Kayo

I tried to chat with lawyers, but I couldn't get into the chat room. At the first try, I couldn't even type in my nickname. When I tried it for second time, the new window popped up, but it was nothing on the screen (just all white). Will someone tell me how I can chat with lawyers? Thank you.

Kayo

The other window which popped up is meant for you to type your question what you want to ask from the Attorney. When you will post it, you will be in the line and when your turn will come they will post reply to your question. You can try again.
    Good luck.

The window that popped up was blank white screen... There wasn't a place that I could type anything... Will you please help me to chat with a lawyer??

Thank you.

Kayo

I am sure the chat session is over by now, but if you want me to, I will still try to guide you in.

Let me know, okay?

Kayo,

I went to the chat session and noticed you had found your way in, sorry if the session was already over.

You are more than welcomed to post your question here and I am sure some of our dedicated, wise and knowledgeable persons would be more than happy to help you in anyway that they can.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Yes, I am still here!!
    I don't know why my screen didn't appear right. I have a cable connection, which is pretty good usually... Anyway, my question was that: I am getting H4 visa soon since I got married to a wonderful Canadian man who has H1-B. He heard from his coworker that people who have H4 visa can start own business (even though we aren't allowed to work at any places out there!)... Is this true? If this is true, will you tell me more detail about this issue? Thank you so much.

Kayo

Has anyone talked about H4 visa at the chat tonight? If anyone know about this visa well, please let me know. Thank you.