free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: foster baby's birth father is an illegal immigrant

My husband and I are foster parents hoping to adopt the baby girl who is currently in our home. She was born to a mother who is a drug abuser who has lost 3 previous children to the system. She currently resides with her drug dealer boyfriend who has a long criminal history. The birth father is an illegal immigrant currently living in a trailer with 4 other men who works 2 full-time job to make money to send back to his wife and 3 children in Mexico. Neither of these parents are fit to raise this beautiful baby. The closest to fit is the birth father, however, he is in this country illegally. I don't understand why he is being considered, rather than sent home-or at least reported to INS. Any thoughts?

Is this man not signing over his rights to the child?

You can report him if you want to but do you want your child to someday find out that you caused her birth father to be deported?

The father has been informed of the child. He was at the shelter care hearing and has had supervised 1 hour visits with her. I would not try to have him deported. It is almost impossible to have someone deported unless they have committed some terrible crime. The money and manpower for that does not exist in this country and I don't think we want it to. I probably just needed a reminder that that his status has nothing to do with his ability to gain custody of his daughter. Now-the question is will he move into suitable housing and find a decent place for her to be while he works 16 hour days? It just breaks our hearts, of course.

Hmm
    16 hours a day . not 1 but 2 jobs taking away from americans.

And yet still he found the time to cheat on his wife and impregnate a drug addict woman with this child while already supporting his 3 other children.

Does the wife know about the baby?

Exactly how much does the state pay you for the foster care of this child per month and what does he pay for the social services provided? He pays zero while the burden is on the usa taxpayers.

Good riddance to him to be deported, it wil save taxpayers money in the long run, as he will just get another woman pregnant and the cycle will continue.

Talk to him about your plan of adoption and see if he will agree. It seems that it will be in the best interest of the child in this situation since he already has a family.

16 hours a day . not 1 but 2 jobs taking away from americans.

And yet still he found the time to cheat on his wife and impregnate a drug addict woman with this child while already supporting his 3 other children.
    I don't know about the taking American jobs part-for that American business owners are as much to blame. However-Yes he was cheating on his wife an 3 children with a drug attict-and that is disgusting. Of course, there is nothing to stop him from doing this again.
    As far as the taxes he pays for these services-it is my guess that he has a stolen identity and that money is removed from his check for tax purposes. So, in a sense, he does pay taxes. I just don't understand why he is able to stand in a court of law and not be asked to leave due to his lack of documentation. If someone had committed any other crime that was obvious they could not stand in an American court for any reason with out being held responsible. It is very confusing to me.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY TODAY!!! GO ARIZONA!!! GO JAN BREWER!!! GO LAWFUL AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! oh, and don't forget to take the rest of the tribe with you.

Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY TODAY!!! GO ARIZONA!!! GO JAN BREWER!!! GO LAWFUL AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! oh, and don't forget to take the rest of the tribe with you.
    That's it. I know where to find you. You post anymore nasty threats on this forum and the FBI will be busting down a door in York, PA. Let's see how you handle that, you basket case!!

wow, no amnesty. You are incapable of posting anything truely valuable. Waste your time on somone elses posts, please. I only want helpful information and advice.

well, you didn't like my sound advice? here's another one. Congratulations for getting involved in ghetto parenting!!!

Wow. There is something very wrong with you. I hope you are not involved in parenting of any kind. You didn't give me advice you just spouted some racist bull ****.