publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: 9-11 May Slow things down ..Even MORE????

Do any of you think that since 9-11 creeping up on us soon, that perhaps the BCIS/INS may make things even more stricter, perhaps even slower? I mean gee whiz like already im watching CNN, Fox etc.and every other HEADLINE has something to do with Al Queda, Saddam Hussein, Osama, Muslims, Arabs, u get the picture. Totally Biased and Racist if you ask me! They act like they are all devils, except for other minoritys,even if you walk on the road and see an immigrant beating the **** out of an american, nobody cares! My point being, I hope that our foreign friends INCLUDING MUSLIMS AND ARABS, will be blessed this year (although with bush in office i doubt it) and will recieve status, and comfort within their family and home. Gods Blessings too all of us. The reason i say this, is, my bf is Lebanese, and Im really scared for him and Us, our stability is at stake and all i want is to establish a future with him, married or not married i prey for his safety as well as all my friends that are going thru troubled times right now
    ( sammy knows whats up ;-))
    -Malissah

Do any of you think that since 9-11 creeping up on us soon, that perhaps the BCIS/INS may make things even more stricter, perhaps even slower? I mean gee whiz like already im watching CNN, Fox etc.and every other HEADLINE has something to do with Al Queda, Saddam Hussein, Osama, Muslims, Arabs, u get the picture. Totally Biased and Racist if you ask me! They act like they are all devils, except for other minoritys,even if you walk on the road and see an immigrant beating the **** out of an american, nobody cares! My point being, I hope that our foreign friends INCLUDING MUSLIMS AND ARABS, will be blessed this year (although with bush in office i doubt it) and will recieve status, and comfort within their family and home. Gods Blessings too all of us. The reason i say this, is, my bf is Lebanese, and Im really scared for him and Us, our stability is at stake and all i want is to establish a future with him, married or not married i prey for his safety as well as all my friends that are going thru troubled times right now
    ( sammy knows whats up ;-))
    -Malissah