free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: details of U-VISA

immigration lawyer applying for a u-visa as a result of undocumented alian testamony as a prosecution witness at murder trial. anyone know anything about a u-visa?

immigration lawyer applying for a u-visa as a result of undocumented alian testamony as a prosecution witness at murder trial. anyone know anything about a u-visa?

i can't believe all you smart people can't give some info on u-visa. would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with u-visa or anyone who knows anything. thanks.

PLEASE RAPE ME OR SEXUALLY ABUSE ME AND I WILL GET EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION AND I WILL BECOME LEGAL!!!!!
    U-VISA IS BETTER THAN BUSH PROPOSAL IN ORDER TO GET LEGAL IN THIS CRAZY COUNTRY!!!!

(sexual assault; abusive sexual contact; prostitution; sexual exploitation; female genital mutilation; being held hostage; peonage; involuntary servitude; slave trade; kidnapping; abduction; unlawful criminal restraint; false imprisonment; blackmail; extortion; manslaughter; murder; felonious assault; witness tampering; obstruction of justice; perjury; or attempt, conspiracy, or solicitation)

Maria, that was a senseless and unfair statement. It is the USA's prerogative by law to decide who can come in lawfully and who can't. If you don't meet the requirements for legal entry or stay in the U.S., you cannot get immigration benefits. That is what it means to live in a country of laws. If you can't see, you won't get a driver's license. If you can't write, you can't become a newspaper editor. If you enter the U.S. illegally you may not get a green card. If you play by the rules, then you can get benefits. It's as simple as that.

In addition, you make fun of the U visa. But I would like to remind you that the U visa is very difficult to get and the case that you have to prove has to be 110% verifiable with evidence. I have worked pro bono with victims of FGM (female genital mutilation), as well as underage Asian girls who were forced to be prostitutes and I don't wish their fate to anyone.

Does BCIS waive interviews for I-485? I have an approved I-360.

Do you know about any other local offices that waive the interview for the Adjustment of Status I-485 in the case of a battered spouse????

Is it right that the new policy on Adjustment of Status Interviews waives all interviews based on Form I-360, filed as a battered spouse, where the INS does not have any information that casts doubt upon the aproval of the I-360?

Please help me. Thanks!

aquilla---thanks for the web site--it is very comprehensive and had all i needed on u-visa

Chuck, glad you're finally getting some answers, let us know how your case is going, ok?