Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please someone help me on fiance visa

This is my sad life story:

I applied for a visa for my fiance who lives in Iran last year. He had his interview in Abu Dhabi on June of 2008. At his interview they told him it will take between 4-6 weeks. 6 weeks passed and they said check back in 2-3 weeks and on and on ..saying check back 4-6 weeks etc... I am so upset and I don't know what to do. It has been more than 6 months since his interview and they keep saying "administration process pending" and won't give me any more info. Is there anyone that knows about this process and tell me what exactly is happening to his case and how much longer is going to take?

Sorry but no terrorists are allowed visa. What is wrong with you? Why do you want to marry a terrorist? Are you completely ignorant of history? Do you hate America?

Are you kidding??? My fiance is not a terrorist!!! you must be so ignorant to say such a statement!!

You said he was Iranian; they are all terrorists; you obviously don't know history

So what?? I'm Iranian too! and I'm a medical student going to the hospital everyday working 14 hours to help people like you from heart failure, diabetes, infections, kidney disease, cancer ... so you are so ignorant to think people from Iran are terrorists. None of those people attacking twin towers were from Iran. They were all from countries neighboring Iran. So you (and many people like you) better come out of your ignorance.

I'm glad you spotted that SoM is ignorant, now if I were you mahsa, I'd ignore his stupid comments.

"administration process pending" can be one of those black holes where the applicant can spend months or years waiting, especially if from a country where there are no formal diplomatic channels, such as Iran.

You might try contacting your Congressman or Senators office to see if they can help you. Also try the USCIS Ombudsman's office too.

Good luck.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Everyone knows that Iran is the primary sponsor of terrorism. They took the American Embassy in 1979 and tortured and held hostage dozens of Americans. They provide money and weopons to terrorists all over the world.

Brit,

Thanks so much for your help. I will do those things and see what happens. I can't believe it may take years. Is it better to just apply for a new visa?

Iranians taking Americans Hostage 1979

KIA - Americans killed in rescue attempt