Interview Finally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Finally

I just got our AOS interview notice for December 1st. We are so excited and so nervous.
    Just wanted to fill everyone in!!!!

I just got our AOS interview notice for December 1st. We are so excited and so nervous.
    Just wanted to fill everyone in!!!!

Comment

There you go! Congrats and happy for you ...start gathering all the documents.

Comment

thanks so much and good luck at yours tomorrow!
        What office do you go to?

Comment

Baltimore

Comment

Congratulations Martha and Good luck...Pasha

Comment

I always give the same advice...

Relax and answer the questions truthfully and without rambling on and on... Answer what they ask but stick to that - don't give them your life story... What they want to know - they will ask.

But I will reiterate - just relax and be yourself. The wait is often much worse that the interview itself. Often there are just a few general questions and that is it... It is not like going on the Newlywed Game or anything. We were asked only two questions. 1) Is your name ***x and your name yyyy? Did you get married to avoid immigration law? That was it. 5 minutes tops - 4 of which he spent thumbing through our papers we had submitted with the application.

So enjoy your day at the BCIS. You just need to relax, smile, and go with the flow...

Good Luck.

ARQU

Comment

how long had you have to wait for your interview?

Comment

Working...
                X