Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Hi everybody I am new here and I really need help from anyone who know or has done a i-601. my husband and I been together for the last 10 years I also have a 15 years son old from my previous marriage we got married last year but due to my mother illness I left, thinking as long as me and my husband was married I would be able to return without any problem I was thought wrong we tried to re-enter the the states but they refused us at the airport and were sent back home. I come from third word country and its was very difficult for my son to be there. he was consider a outsider ,some kids told him go away you American. he can only speak english which make it even harder for him he gets so depress to the point that he didnt not want to go outside. my son was born in japan and he has Japanese passport as his mother i am allowed to have resident in japan my husband and I decided that it was better for us to wait our petition here in japan.My son is going to school now the problem is he can speak very little Japanese and he cant read and write Chinese kanji he is having very difficult time and alot of stress. his teachers also say he better go back to school in U.S.A. cause he do not understard what the teacher is trying to say in class. our petition went well up to the time I went for the interview they denied us due the long overstay they give ten years ban they say we have to prove extreme hardship which I understand its very hard to prove we retain a lawyer and he been helping us the waiver is done and my husband have it now but before I take it to embassy I would like to have the second opinion please mohan I know youve help alot of people from the kindness of your heart and if you dont mind i would like to sent you email and show you what our lawyer says its our extrem hardship and i really need your advice God bless you all and keep on good work i would also like to add that our i-130 was approved three week ago its took us nine months

Hi everybody I am new here and I really need help from anyone who know or has done a i-601. my husband and I been together for the last 10 years I also have a 15 years son old from my previous marriage we got married last year but due to my mother illness I left, thinking as long as me and my husband was married I would be able to return without any problem I was thought wrong we tried to re-enter the the states but they refused us at the airport and were sent back home. I come from third word country and its was very difficult for my son to be there. he was consider a outsider ,some kids told him go away you American. he can only speak english which make it even harder for him he gets so depress to the point that he didnt not want to go outside. my son was born in japan and he has Japanese passport as his mother i am allowed to have resident in japan my husband and I decided that it was better for us to wait our petition here in japan.My son is going to school now the problem is he can speak very little Japanese and he cant read and write Chinese kanji he is having very difficult time and alot of stress. his teachers also say he better go back to school in U.S.A. cause he do not understard what the teacher is trying to say in class. our petition went well up to the time I went for the interview they denied us due the long overstay they give ten years ban they say we have to prove extreme hardship which I understand its very hard to prove we retain a lawyer and he been helping us the waiver is done and my husband have it now but before I take it to embassy I would like to have the second opinion please mohan I know youve help alot of people from the kindness of your heart and if you dont mind i would like to sent you email and show you what our lawyer says its our extrem hardship and i really need your advice God bless you all and keep on good work i would also like to add that our i-130 was approved three week ago its took us nine months

Comment

Working...
    X