Difference between Processing Time and Cut Off Dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference between Processing Time and Cut Off Dates

I am really confused about the difference between the Processing Time and Cutoff Dates. I live in California and the processing time for I-130 is 6/4/1998 but the cutoff time is around 12/94 for this category. Can someone please elaborate on this question? Processing time for I-130 in other centers, such as, Nebraska is much less. Does that mean if someone applies for I-130 in Nebraska will get visa sooner than California or everyone goes to the same queue and get the visa when it is there turn. Is cutoff date somehow affecting visa availability regardless where you applied for I-130?

Appreciate any response.

I am really confused about the difference between the Processing Time and Cutoff Dates. I live in California and the processing time for I-130 is 6/4/1998 but the cutoff time is around 12/94 for this category. Can someone please elaborate on this question? Processing time for I-130 in other centers, such as, Nebraska is much less. Does that mean if someone applies for I-130 in Nebraska will get visa sooner than California or everyone goes to the same queue and get the visa when it is there turn. Is cutoff date somehow affecting visa availability regardless where you applied for I-130?

Appreciate any response.

Comment

Working...
    X