To Mohan and Sarah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mohan and Sarah

Hi, it's been a long time I hadn't been in this forum.I just want to let you know that I went to INS yesterday to submit my AOS packet and I got my EAD right away. I'm so thrilled, I thought I will wait for it for 3 to 6 months. I filed in Bloomington, MN and they are the nicest people I've ever met, very helpful and fast.The only problem though, if you applied for asylum,refugee or employment based then you will have to go to Omaha, Nebraska and will take between 90 to 120 days.I think I'm no longer unlucky and will start calling myself lucky starting today.
    Thank you Mohan and Sarah for your support. That was piece of cake.

Hi, it's been a long time I hadn't been in this forum.I just want to let you know that I went to INS yesterday to submit my AOS packet and I got my EAD right away. I'm so thrilled, I thought I will wait for it for 3 to 6 months. I filed in Bloomington, MN and they are the nicest people I've ever met, very helpful and fast.The only problem though, if you applied for asylum,refugee or employment based then you will have to go to Omaha, Nebraska and will take between 90 to 120 days.I think I'm no longer unlucky and will start calling myself lucky starting today.
    Thank you Mohan and Sarah for your support. That was piece of cake.

Comment

Good for you lucky -- many people though can not hand in the AOS application, because not only many District Offices do not accept it that way, but also because they're illegally in the U.S.

Comment

I'm sorry to correct you but I was illegal too when I submitted my papers.When I handed them my papers they just see to it that I gave them all forms needed. They did not look if I came illegally or not.They took my pictures and they gave me my EAD card.

Comment

Working...
        X