Filing fees and next steps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing fees and next steps?

Today I recieved the paperwork from the national visa center that told me my Canadian wife has an interview in Montreal on Oct 8th. Can anyone tell me how much the fee is for her immigrant visa? I'm also wondering what my next step should be after I get her here. I would get an immigration lawyer but at the moment I'm a full time student in college and really can't afford one. Any help would really be appreciated.

Today I recieved the paperwork from the national visa center that told me my Canadian wife has an interview in Montreal on Oct 8th. Can anyone tell me how much the fee is for her immigrant visa? I'm also wondering what my next step should be after I get her here. I would get an immigration lawyer but at the moment I'm a full time student in college and really can't afford one. Any help would really be appreciated.

Comment

You may want to check the web site of the American consulate in MOntreal. I believe it is $260+$65 for other other countries. I do not know if there is a "surcharge" of any kind in canada

Comment

Thanks President, I appreciate the REAL feedback. I was beginning to lose faith in this message board. It's good to know that there are serious people out there. Thanks again, Rholster.

Comment

Hi, Congratulations, The fee for the immigrant visa is $260 and $65 for the issuance fee. Total 325 in U.S. funds(. I had my interview in April,2002

Comment

I appreciate the information. Can you tell me a little about the interview? My wife is very anxious about what is going to take place. Thanks again.

Comment

There you are cockholster. Been hiding out with the other pussies? You're not getting cheap again are you?

Comment

Holster,
                Congratulations

Comment

Working...
                X