Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing times

Hi Everyone,

I was granted my suspension of deportation under section 244(a)(3) on August 13,2003 by the Immigration Judge.

The Administrative Appeals Processing Times for I-360 BS (BATTERED SPOUSE) as of 7/31/03 stated: CURRENT.

Can anyone please advice me what the CURRENT means and when I will be possibly receiving my green card.

I was granted the suspension of deportation under section 244(a)(3). What does this means as oppose to section 244(a)(1) or (2)?.

When I do receive my green card, is this going to be temporary green card or the permanent green card?

And lastly, how long do I have to wait to apply for citizenship.

Thank you all for your help.

Bibi

Hi Everyone,

I was granted my suspension of deportation under section 244(a)(3) on August 13,2003 by the Immigration Judge.

The Administrative Appeals Processing Times for I-360 BS (BATTERED SPOUSE) as of 7/31/03 stated: CURRENT.

Can anyone please advice me what the CURRENT means and when I will be possibly receiving my green card.

I was granted the suspension of deportation under section 244(a)(3). What does this means as oppose to section 244(a)(1) or (2)?.

When I do receive my green card, is this going to be temporary green card or the permanent green card?

And lastly, how long do I have to wait to apply for citizenship.

Thank you all for your help.

Bibi

Comment

Working...
    X