Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer - How to handle an Employment Gap

Dear Friends & lawyers,

I have a rather unique problem. I stopped working for the company which had my H1B visa about 6 months ago (or rather they stopped paying me). They said that they cannot pay me but would not cancel my visa until I get another job. Here I am, after running pillar to post in the cusp of landing with another job at a fortune 500 company and it is my dream job too. In order to start working for the new company, I would have transfer my H1B to the new one. The problem I have is that, the last pay check from my previous company is from June 2003. I do not know what to do if the new company is gonna ask me for a recent pay check. What is the best way to handle this. I do not want to jeopardize this opportunity. Please help. Lawyers, if you have handled this situations before, I would love to hear from you and if you have a solution, I am willing to offer my business to you.

Dear Friends & lawyers,

I have a rather unique problem. I stopped working for the company which had my H1B visa about 6 months ago (or rather they stopped paying me). They said that they cannot pay me but would not cancel my visa until I get another job. Here I am, after running pillar to post in the cusp of landing with another job at a fortune 500 company and it is my dream job too. In order to start working for the new company, I would have transfer my H1B to the new one. The problem I have is that, the last pay check from my previous company is from June 2003. I do not know what to do if the new company is gonna ask me for a recent pay check. What is the best way to handle this. I do not want to jeopardize this opportunity. Please help. Lawyers, if you have handled this situations before, I would love to hear from you and if you have a solution, I am willing to offer my business to you.

Comment

whats your e mail ad?

i might be able to help you

Comment

My email is rramkey@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X