Marry an U.S. citizen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marry an U.S. citizen

I am an german citizen. I want to marry an U.S. citizen, but we both going through a divorce. My problem is, I overstayed my I-94 visa because of an ermerency in the family ,for almost a year. My brother in law had a heardattack and almost died. I helped my sister with her kids and she can go to work. I have to go back to Germany to finalize my divorce.Will I be able to come back to marry my boyfriend, and what do we have to do?
    Please excused my mistakes with the grammar.
    Can anyone help me??? Thanks!

I am an german citizen. I want to marry an U.S. citizen, but we both going through a divorce. My problem is, I overstayed my I-94 visa because of an ermerency in the family ,for almost a year. My brother in law had a heardattack and almost died. I helped my sister with her kids and she can go to work. I have to go back to Germany to finalize my divorce.Will I be able to come back to marry my boyfriend, and what do we have to do?
    Please excused my mistakes with the grammar.
    Can anyone help me??? Thanks!

Comment

When you leave you are going to be subject to the 3 or 10 year ban. The best thing would be not to leave at this point.

You may want to call a lawyer to see what they think.

Comment

It's true, if you leave you won't be allowed back in for 10 years. I think you may want to do your divorce by certified mail.

Comment

Working...
        X