Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy- Whenever you have time, please help

Hi Sammy,
    Sorry to send so many messages. I realize that people are not on the board 24 hours a day, so I am hoping that you have not had the chance to read the messages I have sent. I really am hoping that I can get any type of information from anyone regarding my message Asylum Pending & I-130 that I wrote on November 15. However I have seen that you have responded to many and seem to know a lot about immigration matters. I would really appreciate your help.

I know that waiting to hear from Immigration is frustrating as me and my husband wait impatiently everyday for the mail just to see if we have received anything, but I would be very grateful if you could give any feedback.

Thanks

Hi Sammy,
    Sorry to send so many messages. I realize that people are not on the board 24 hours a day, so I am hoping that you have not had the chance to read the messages I have sent. I really am hoping that I can get any type of information from anyone regarding my message Asylum Pending & I-130 that I wrote on November 15. However I have seen that you have responded to many and seem to know a lot about immigration matters. I would really appreciate your help.

I know that waiting to hear from Immigration is frustrating as me and my husband wait impatiently everyday for the mail just to see if we have received anything, but I would be very grateful if you could give any feedback.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X