Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kosovo Fiance & I 129F petition approved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kosovo Fiance & I 129F petition approved!

OK!!
    Our I129F petition has been approved by the NE Service Center.
    I know the paperwork is being forwarded to the service center in Naples Italy.
    My fiance is from Kosova, living in Italy.
    I was wondering if anyone else in this room has any experience in getting their fiance to the USA from Kosova.
    I will just be so happy to get him here. I am hungry because of our enormous telephone bills.
    My whole outlook on Christmas and the whole holiday season has changed, even if it takes another 6 months we finally have progress!!

Just thought I would share some hopefulness....
    ( We tried for almost 2 years just to get him a travel document from the UNMIK - interim UN govt in Kosova.) We submitted our paperwork finally and have a receipt date of July 18,2002.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!

OK!!
    Our I129F petition has been approved by the NE Service Center.
    I know the paperwork is being forwarded to the service center in Naples Italy.
    My fiance is from Kosova, living in Italy.
    I was wondering if anyone else in this room has any experience in getting their fiance to the USA from Kosova.
    I will just be so happy to get him here. I am hungry because of our enormous telephone bills.
    My whole outlook on Christmas and the whole holiday season has changed, even if it takes another 6 months we finally have progress!!

Just thought I would share some hopefulness....
    ( We tried for almost 2 years just to get him a travel document from the UNMIK - interim UN govt in Kosova.) We submitted our paperwork finally and have a receipt date of July 18,2002.

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Kosovo is in SERBIA right?

Comment

Congratulations and good luck, but why did it take 5 months to get approved here?

Robert

Comment

It only took 5 months because of the wait at INS Service Center. Also I think the reason for the wait is because he is Muslim, and they want to do some extra checking..which I understand and so does he, but finally we are making some headway...

And to "Chetnik" - Yes, Kosovo is a part of the Former Yugoslavia. I am well aware what your 'name' means and want to inform you that your spelling is horrendous and so are your manners.

Comment

Working...
          X