Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do I need to re-enter US in my case?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do I need to re-enter US in my case?

I have lived in US out of status for 12 yrs and filed for a change of status 245i(sponsered by empolyer) in 2001 but left US before getting approved.I'm canadian landed immigrant and I tried to go back to US last year but I was stopped by img at the airport and denied to re-enter US because of previous over stayed status but I didn't inform them then about the 245i application. I married a US citizen this year. Need to know what should I be doing to file for my papers so I could easily travel back and forth since I'm planing to live here in canada.

I have lived in US out of status for 12 yrs and filed for a change of status 245i(sponsered by empolyer) in 2001 but left US before getting approved.I'm canadian landed immigrant and I tried to go back to US last year but I was stopped by img at the airport and denied to re-enter US because of previous over stayed status but I didn't inform them then about the 245i application. I married a US citizen this year. Need to know what should I be doing to file for my papers so I could easily travel back and forth since I'm planing to live here in canada.

Comment

Anyone out there who could share some of their knowledge. Thank you.

Comment

You should have consulted counsel before leaving. You are now subject to a 10 year bar to reentry. A waiver would be necessary in your case. Contact me at info@myronmorales.com for more information.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X