I-824 processing time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-824 processing time

Form I-824 (application for action on an approved application or petition) was filed on Jan 27th 2003 at CSC. The reciept says it takes BCIS 211-241 days to process. That makes 7-8 months.

When I checked the processing time in CSC it lists I-824 at CSC with a receipt date of Apr 8th 2002 which makes it almost 15 months for my receipt date to get current.

Anybody have any expereince with I-824 processing time?

Form I-824 (application for action on an approved application or petition) was filed on Jan 27th 2003 at CSC. The reciept says it takes BCIS 211-241 days to process. That makes 7-8 months.

When I checked the processing time in CSC it lists I-824 at CSC with a receipt date of Apr 8th 2002 which makes it almost 15 months for my receipt date to get current.

Anybody have any expereince with I-824 processing time?

Comment

i am going to file I 824 but their is an error in my notice of action.when it is error by BCIS they did not answer my request for correction.can i do an expedite request? is it granted? please help me.

Comment

Hi Curious,
        I got the same problem like you have right now. And I'd have waiting for my I-824 around 12 month already. Wish someone could help here!

Comment

Thanks for your answer Eugenia.

B4U My lawyer tried the expedite request but BCIS didn't grant it.

Anybody else has any experience with I-824 processing time? Any lawyer, law firms, individuals?

Comment

BCIS error is one of the criteria fixed by BCIS for expedite process.Anybody else has any experience with I-824 expedite process?

Comment

nobody can give you anser D4U

Comment

D4U dont waste your time here. you need a second oppinion by good attorney.

Comment

hello

Comment

you both "ghare jaine sui jaav"

Comment

Working...
                    X