Future for Deportees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future for Deportees

As we have noticing a growing number of deportation proceedings and deportations.
    Under current 245(i) eligibility list these folks can not apply AOS under 245(i) unless they file motion to reopen which is so impossible to reopened now.

Historically, whenever there is large number of illegal aliens that belong to certain category. INS do allows them a relief either through 245(i) or with an ease of Motion to Reopen.

In future, it is very possible, deported alien are allowed to file AOS under 245(i) or allowed Motion to Reopen.

As we have noticing a growing number of deportation proceedings and deportations.
    Under current 245(i) eligibility list these folks can not apply AOS under 245(i) unless they file motion to reopen which is so impossible to reopened now.

Historically, whenever there is large number of illegal aliens that belong to certain category. INS do allows them a relief either through 245(i) or with an ease of Motion to Reopen.

In future, it is very possible, deported alien are allowed to file AOS under 245(i) or allowed Motion to Reopen.

Comment

and your point is?

Comment

sorry to disappoint you, but I believe that "history will [not] repeat itself" in this case. Just too many people are abusing the system on a too regular basis with the same expectations.

Comment

Working...
        X