Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 question

Sir. I would like to ask if im still qualify for the petition

My mom is only a PR she filed I-130 Nov.2001, I was already 18y/o at that time it said that we should wait about 815 to 825 days to process the case, am I still qualify for the petition? Bec. I will be turning 21 next yr. of May. What will be the possible out comes? What will happen before & after I turn 21? How many yrs. Will I still wait? What is Child protection act law how can it help with my case?

Sir. I would like to ask if im still qualify for the petition

My mom is only a PR she filed I-130 Nov.2001, I was already 18y/o at that time it said that we should wait about 815 to 825 days to process the case, am I still qualify for the petition? Bec. I will be turning 21 next yr. of May. What will be the possible out comes? What will happen before & after I turn 21? How many yrs. Will I still wait? What is Child protection act law how can it help with my case?

Comment

Go read up on http://www.bcis.gov
      Don't expect these people to know the answers. It's the lazy way. Put a little effort into digging up the knowledge yourself. It's the best way to get a reliable and accurate information without being misled by some of these asses on this board.

Comment

CSPA of 2002 will not help you unless your mother becomes a USC. If she becomes USC before you turn 21 years old then your category will be changed to IR (Immediate Relative) for which there is no limitation of Visas and you will get Immigrant Visa very fast. If by the time your Mom becomes USC if you will be over 21 years then your category will be changed to B-1. It all depends on your situation.
        Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X