TN qualifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN qualifications

I am a Canadian Citizen. I have three years nursing college diploma and fifteen years nursing experience in China, can I apply the TN visa for the Medical Laboratory Technologist position in the USA University? If TN visa does not fit for my case, than is there other visa I can apply?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I am a Canadian Citizen. I have three years nursing college diploma and fifteen years nursing experience in China, can I apply the TN visa for the Medical Laboratory Technologist position in the USA University? If TN visa does not fit for my case, than is there other visa I can apply?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

You should have an attorney experienced with NAFTA visas (TN's) review your qualifications and the job qualifications. You've got a nursing degree which is a good foundation. The question is whether or not the position falls under NAFTA. TN's are relatively straightforward if you know what you're doing. Good luck! - rrv

Rolando Rex Velasquez
      SEROTTE, REICH & SEIPP, LLP
      716-854-7525
      e/m: rvelasquez@srs-law.com

Comment

Try www.grasmick.com a website specializing in Canada/US employment based immigration for more information...

Comment

I am still waiting for my interview. They do not send me interview letter yet.
          But two days ago I had big fight with my wife.
          She wanted to spend $300 on dress and I refused to pay for it.
          So, now I worry.
          What if she mess up everything before interview?
          She say she will report that I bought my degree for 100 rupees in Bangladesh.
          This is not true and I don't know where Bangladesh is, but what if someone beleive her?
          You know, some people are crazy, they beleive anything.
          All these years I wait for interview and now this ****

Please, if anyone has similar experience, let me know.
          Patti sent papers almost same time with me and already got interview and approval.
          And many other people I helped to file for , they all passed interviews and all.
          I am still waiting.
          And my wife already say she never wanted to marry me and only did a favor to me so I can get a Green Card.
          She say she thought I am a doctor, so could make good money and buy her everything she wants.
          Now she doesn't need me anymore.

Please, if anyone has similar experience, tell me what should I do?
          Should I wait for interview?
          Or should I start divorce now?

Thank you!

**** ON ME

Comment

Working...
          X