Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second H1b renewal and 1000 dollars exemption

hello yu all !

I am renewing my H1b visa for the second time this month and I was told i dont have to pay the 1000 dollars required this time... just the 130 ! Is this right ?
    Also, what are the real rule about how many time yu can renew a H1b Visa for the same employer. The INS looks like they are pretty flexible and the 'renew ONCE' doesn t seem to apply anymore. My guess is that since the seventh year bill, they finally decided to drop all that.

Thanks

hello yu all !

I am renewing my H1b visa for the second time this month and I was told i dont have to pay the 1000 dollars required this time... just the 130 ! Is this right ?
    Also, what are the real rule about how many time yu can renew a H1b Visa for the same employer. The INS looks like they are pretty flexible and the 'renew ONCE' doesn t seem to apply anymore. My guess is that since the seventh year bill, they finally decided to drop all that.

Thanks

Comment

You get a total of 6 years of H-1B time that are issued in 3 year increments. So, you usually get only one renewal with the same employer. You are not exempt from the $1,000 unless you meet the requirements of the I-129W. Contact me at info@myronmorales.com for more information.

Comment

Working...
      X