Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asylum and imprisonment

I HEARD INS LOCKES UP EVERY ASYLUM SEEKER FOUND
    ILLEGALLY IN COUNTRY. I FIND THIS DISGUSTING !

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ?

I HEARD INS LOCKES UP EVERY ASYLUM SEEKER FOUND
    ILLEGALLY IN COUNTRY. I FIND THIS DISGUSTING !

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ?

Comment

If you are a asylum seeker you should have a case pending with BCIS, therefore you cannot be illegal.

People illegal in this country can, and should be in my opinion, detained untill deported.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

I think that we have no right to deprive anyone of freedom unless that person commits a crime.

We all walk under God. Citizenship, nationality-
        we think too much of ourselves. The earth is the Lords and everything that fills it. EVERYTHING belongs to Him - not to us. Got to understand that !

Comment

Mike:

Your reply is very much appreciated. Most of the people who are leagal or citizen thinks that U.S.A is their father's property and illegal have no right on it. Freedom and opportunity is for every one.

Comment

Why we forget that immigration is an act which is in blood of every american who lives here of course excluding Red Indians. And, we detain, interrogate, harm, humiliate these poor illegal immigrants who have done the same thing what our forefathers did.
            However the differnce is they were awarded 100 of acres land and Today' immigrants are Plagued with humiliation and harm.

Comment

Amen "FACT"! It's a shame for America to scapegoat illegal people, most of whom became illegal through no fault of their own.

Comment

Illegal migration is a problem but it cannot be resolved by existing draconian methods.

Those people who sincerely believe that it will work are either naive or simply wicked !

Comment

Working...
                X