Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver fees...

How much does the HIV waiver goes for?

My husband is AOS on B visa expired, hes HIV and i just got a call from a lawyer who told me he would need to pay the regular fee for lawyer and INS paperwork 2150usd (which includes paperwork filled by a lawyer and submition of required documentation I-130/I-485/EAD plus 4000usd for the HIV waiver !!

Is that true?
    I mean... how can you get a waiver without a lawyer?
    is it posible?

HELP

How much does the HIV waiver goes for?

My husband is AOS on B visa expired, hes HIV and i just got a call from a lawyer who told me he would need to pay the regular fee for lawyer and INS paperwork 2150usd (which includes paperwork filled by a lawyer and submition of required documentation I-130/I-485/EAD plus 4000usd for the HIV waiver !!

Is that true?
    I mean... how can you get a waiver without a lawyer?
    is it posible?

HELP

Comment

You can check INS Fee on INS website at
      www.ins.usdoj.gov
      You can file all papers yourself. You can download whole package from INS website or from this Website. These Forms are fillable and you can fill them before printing.
      When the INS will ask for Waiver then you can hire some attorney for that purpose. Right now, you can file all papers yourself on behalf of you and your spouse.
      Good luck

Comment

Ok...

Do you know how long in advance does INS ask for your waiver ?

Its like, I CANT FIND A LAWYER !

what if they give me a month or so to submit the waiver and i dont have a lawyer by then?

Now, on the Medical Form should i tell them about the HIV, or wait after i gave them back the Medical results from the doctor?

We have no idea how does that work

Thank you for your advice.

Comment

Working...
        X