Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-3 Visa. I-130

Quick question.

I received my K-3 visa before my I-130. I received a Visa from the U.S. consulate in Canada that staples to my Canadian passport. After receiving this I moved to the U.S.

Now my U.S. citizen husband received notice that I was approved for the I-130 and that my consulate will be notified. Two questions.

1) Will I actually receive anything to replace my K-3 Visa from the consulate?? My regional office (cleveland) says no...but that sounds weird. They say just to send a copy of approval notice into the regional office with my I-485 and everything will take care of itself.

anyone have any advice. Or can confirm that what I was told is correct. Thank-you in advance.

Quick question.

I received my K-3 visa before my I-130. I received a Visa from the U.S. consulate in Canada that staples to my Canadian passport. After receiving this I moved to the U.S.

Now my U.S. citizen husband received notice that I was approved for the I-130 and that my consulate will be notified. Two questions.

1) Will I actually receive anything to replace my K-3 Visa from the consulate?? My regional office (cleveland) says no...but that sounds weird. They say just to send a copy of approval notice into the regional office with my I-485 and everything will take care of itself.

anyone have any advice. Or can confirm that what I was told is correct. Thank-you in advance.

Comment

Working...
    X