Prayers needed please!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers needed please!!!

Please anyone that runs accross this, me and my family are finaly having our interview tomorow morning at 10:45am to change status to permenent recident... We have applied in Jan. 2002... And now finaly comes the interview... I am so scared about this, a quick 5 secs prayer would be really greatly appreciated... It is an interview based on employer sponcership... I am interested in joining the United States Marine Corps, and hopefully if I get the red stamp on my passport I will be good to go.... Please pray that everything goes well.... God Bless America and God bless you...

Please anyone that runs accross this, me and my family are finaly having our interview tomorow morning at 10:45am to change status to permenent recident... We have applied in Jan. 2002... And now finaly comes the interview... I am so scared about this, a quick 5 secs prayer would be really greatly appreciated... It is an interview based on employer sponcership... I am interested in joining the United States Marine Corps, and hopefully if I get the red stamp on my passport I will be good to go.... Please pray that everything goes well.... God Bless America and God bless you...

Comment

You will be in my prayers...

Good luck

Comment

thank you prestige! One person??! oh come on ya could do better than that!

Comment

Best of luck to you and your family.
          Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Comment

Best of luck for you and family. The corps can always use more good men & women

Comment

Thank you all Very much!

Comment

I wish you all the best of luck.... No needd to worry im sure God is by you Always

Comment

May God bring you lots of happiness and success in whatever u do...

Comment

You and your family are in my prayers. God bless you.

Comment

WOW! Thank you all very very much!! Well it is 8:00AM, My mom gets interviewed first at 9:15... So I'll be heading out there pretty soon... Thank you very much, I will be sure to post everything that happens.... May God bless you all!!!

Comment

Goodluck.

Do come back & let us know how the interview went.

Comment

Ok!!! well I am back... Me and my family arrived at 9:00am exactly, We all had diffrent letters and diffrent times for interviews, we were scared that we would be interviewed seperatly, well my mother was first at being interviewed at 9:45... Around 9:05 a lady came out and said "Abitbol's Family" and that was us, we all were interviewed at once!! She made us raise our right hand and swear that we will tell the truth, so then she asked us couple questions and filled out paperwork, one at a time, she was very very nice, she had been to france so we had some common ground with her, everything went fine, she didnt even look at my taxe returns, just my fathers, I made copies of every document I had, she didnt even look or asked for them lol there was only one thing wrong, out family doctor that did our phisical forgot to check a box in our examination... So she said just come back tomorow, no need for everyone to come back, bring that back and everyones passport so she can put a stamp on it and something about a temperary green card! Thank you all for your prayers!!! God bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has questions about anything feel free to ask!

Comment

Congratulations...

I feel happy for you and your family

What a way to start the new year !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X