A P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A P

Everyday I ckeck my case online but the time has expired and I read the same:" Your I131 APPLICATION FOR INS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on August 28, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 55 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

my application was filed at Texas Center.
    Is there anyone in the same situation?
    My attorney has said that the INS did not provide any more information about the processing time - except to state that the advance parole application is in line for processing.

I'm sorry I don't have any answer to your question marie but I would like to know how I can check my status online?

Carry

Comment

Hello Carry,

Go to:
      https://egov.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/...s/caseStat.jsp

Just copy and paste it on the Address line.

Comment

Thanks a lot Yuppie./Carry

Comment

Have you recd.your rentry permit till date?If you have not recd. till 12 months fro thr date of applicationand you are out of US,can you wait tillyou receive on a future date? Or you have to come down within 12 months?And if after 12 months you receive a letter from BCIS that you are not granted rentry permit,what optios are available to you?

Comment

Marie,

Why it takes so long for your AP to approve? Might be something wrong there. May be you have to go to your local office and show them the receipt of I-131. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X