B1- B2 VISA (10 YRS)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1- B2 VISA (10 YRS)

MY FATHER WAS HERE ON A B1/B2 VISA,,, DUE TO UNSTABLE AND UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES MY FATHER HAS BEEN IN U.S FOR 2 YRS. HE HAD APPLIED FOR EXTNS SINCE WE WERE ADVISED THAT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A 10 YR VISA, HE CAN STAY FOR 6MTHS AND THEN HAS TO APPLY FOR EXTN.

HE HAD GOT 3 XTNS APPROVED, AND THE 4TH WAS DENIED AND HE WAS ASKED TO LEAVE WITHIN 180 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DENIAL OR THE 3 OR 10 YR BAR WOULD BE APPLIED TO HIM. HE LEFT U.S 90 DAYS BEFORE THE 180 DAY PERIOD HE WAS GIVEN.

MY QUESTION IS HE ELIGIBLE TO COME BACK TO THE U.S SINCE HE HAS A 10 YR VISA OR HAS THE VISA EXPIRED DUE TO THE LENGTH OF HIS STAY IN THE U.S. AND HE WILL HENCE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE EMBASSY IN HIS HOME COUNTRY AND APPLY FOR A NEW VISA

MY FATHER WAS HERE ON A B1/B2 VISA,,, DUE TO UNSTABLE AND UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES MY FATHER HAS BEEN IN U.S FOR 2 YRS. HE HAD APPLIED FOR EXTNS SINCE WE WERE ADVISED THAT EVEN THOUGH HE HAS A 10 YR VISA, HE CAN STAY FOR 6MTHS AND THEN HAS TO APPLY FOR EXTN.

HE HAD GOT 3 XTNS APPROVED, AND THE 4TH WAS DENIED AND HE WAS ASKED TO LEAVE WITHIN 180 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DENIAL OR THE 3 OR 10 YR BAR WOULD BE APPLIED TO HIM. HE LEFT U.S 90 DAYS BEFORE THE 180 DAY PERIOD HE WAS GIVEN.

MY QUESTION IS HE ELIGIBLE TO COME BACK TO THE U.S SINCE HE HAS A 10 YR VISA OR HAS THE VISA EXPIRED DUE TO THE LENGTH OF HIS STAY IN THE U.S. AND HE WILL HENCE HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE EMBASSY IN HIS HOME COUNTRY AND APPLY FOR A NEW VISA

Comment

Working...
    X