Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Report illegals now

Report illegals now

Its time we the citizens take back our streets, write down license plate numbers, address of suspected illegal aliens and mail them to your INS and FBI offices. Tell them you saw drug dealing and suspicious activity you do not need to provide your name, organize your community to start reporting these folks who spit in the face of its citizens.

Civil Homeland Defense

CHD received information yesterday morning (Tuesday) that most field Border Patrol agents were being called in to increase security at the port of entry stations. CHD members held an emergency meeting and have decided to fill in for the government and help our friends, neighbors and countrymen, again. Yesterday, I spoke with a Mexican news agency and issued a warning that all illegal entrants attempting to breach our border during a time of war in which National Security is at a critical level would be ignorant and unwise.

I stated that all illegal entries would be treated as enemies of the state and will be detained and held in contempt of invading the United States of America.

I have sent this message to Governor Napalitano and to Border Patrol's Tucson sector headquarters and alerted supervisors that once we enter war with Iraq, CHD will deter, detain and apprehend anyone who attempts to flee a CHD citizen volunteer. All illegal invaders will be detained until Border Patrol agents arrive to transport them back across the border. We will humanely supply them with water, food, blankets and medical attention to the best of our abilities.

Since our government officials have basically notified the world that the border fence is not being patrolled, it is now more important than ever for citizens to rise to the occasion and fill a void in National security.

CHD volunteers will now patrol the border with over 100 fully armed citizens who consider themselves members of the unorganized state militia; we have the legal right and moral obligation as per our Arizona State Constitution and Federal Constitution and our respect for American citizens.

Our intent is to send a strong message to the world that we will stand defiant to invaders and protect the borders of our country.

Do not attempt to cross the border illegally; you will be considered an enemy of the state; if aggressors attempt to forcefully enter our country they will be repelled with force if necessary!

Chris Simcox
    Civil Homeland Defense

Please distribute this message.
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: idzrus@earthlink.net
    Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:28 AM
    Subject: INS: How to patrol our borders

It is always nice to see others get on board - obviously Farah has not been reading all his email for the past many months or he would have figured this out last year. Many of us have been preaching this message for a long time - take a peek at all the many web pages - email lists - message boards - that have been broadcasting this to all they can reach.

Bottom line is - This administration does not want resolution to the wide open borders - keeping them *open* is their solution to the problem. I am telling you again - there is something sinister taking place with this refusal to close our national borders in this supposed time of war.

When I want to keep insects, bugs, critters, out of my house I start at the perimeter of my house and set out material to keep those critters out. I sprinkle cedarwood oil at all possible interior entry points (window sills, doorways, along the baseboards) to keep out spiders and other creepy crawly things. I don't go over to the other side of the county and dump a bunch of bug spray on the ground. I start at my home (America). Applying bug killer at any location other than the perimeter of my home only allows those bugs to run FOR my home and take up residence in my house while I have been off somewhere else, leaving my home unprotected and wide open for invasion.

Why is this simple idea so difficult to understand unless there is a hidden reason to NOT protect America at its borders and to send so many of our troops as far from home as possible? This *War* has reduced our home defenses to a minimum while we are hearing all this rhetoric about colored alerts and how WE are to be treated if we travel or what we mail. Why is it that *we* are the ones being run thru the metal detectors at the airports and sniffed and groped while our borders remain wide open? I am just an Ol' Polish Woman without the benefit of all that fancy education those in control have but this whole scenario stinks to high heaven. It makes kimchee smell like fine perfume.

Jackie Juntti
    WGEN idzrus@earthlink.net
    --- Grassroots Granny http://home.earthlink.net/~idzrus/index.html
    ** Tune into www.lewisnews.com Wednesday evening around 8:00 pm PST and we can discuss the legislative indigestion that is taking place.
    www.illegalaliens.us
    www.sovereignty.net
    www.limitstogrowth.org
    www.americanpatrol.com
    www.immigrationcontrol.com
    www.immigrationshumancost.org
    www.stopimmigrationnow.org
    www.thesocialcontract.com
    www.vdare.com
    www.cis.org

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=31595

How to patrol our borders

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

The federal government is strictly limited in its powers by the Constitution.

Nevertheless, Washington exceeds its authority every day without a second thought. We now have innumerable agencies and departments spending billions and billions of dollars with no constitutional justification whatsoever.

Worse, while assuming all this extra-constitutional authority, the government has abdicated its primary responsibility – providing for the common defense of the several states. One of the ways it has betrayed this mission is by opening up our borders to an immigration invasion.

Some suggest our borders are just too big to manage – that it would require too much manpower and force, that it would be too costly to keep out illegal aliens.

Those people are not considering harnessing the technologies we are using to make other people safer and freer around the world.

For instance, in Afghanistan, we are using unmanned spy planes to hunt down al-Qaida terrorists. The military is using the Predator and the Global Hawk. But there are newer, scaled-down versions costing less than $100,000 with less than a five-foot wing-span that are now being commercially marketed.

The camera-eqiupped drones, known as unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, can be operated from the ground by just about anybody – even a government employee – by pointing and clicking on a computer screen. The UAVs are guided by global positioning signals beamed from satellites and signals from the control post.

Why not use swarms of these drones to man our borders – flying continuously to alert a beefed-up Border Patrol to invaders? Drones could do the work that would otherwise require thousands of Border Patrol Agents or, as some have suggested, military troops.

Instead of using the USA Patriot Act to shred our Constitution by unconstitutionally using technology to keep all U.S. citizens under surveillance, why not turn technology to our advantage and use it to patrol our borders for lawbreakers? Here's an opportunity for the government to prove it is still interested in upholding the Constitution and protecting the American people – at relatively low cost, efficiently and unobtrusively.

I can't believe no one else has put forth this idea publicly yet. If we can utilize this technology for the benefit of foreign countries and for defensive measures abroad, why not apply the same principle here?

I can only think of one reason: The government simply doesn't have the will to protect Americans, to enforce immigration laws and to secure our borders. There are no more excuses. Even though the overwhelming majority of Americans see the immigration invasion as a severe problem for the country, few in government do. Instead, they see cheap labor and cheap votes that can be bought off with your tax dollars.

Sometimes, the best solutions to problems are the simplest ones. I think this is a perfect example of that. Government will resist precisely because it is inexpensive and simple. It doesn't require building new bureaucracies. It doesn't empower government, it only protects the people and frees them from the ill effects of an unpatrolled, unsecured border.

Now it's time to call their bluff. Here's a real-life solution to one of the gravest problems facing America today – especially as we face the increased threat of terrorism. Help me put this issue on the front burner. Help me get this idea out in front of the American people. Don't write to your congressman. I won't ask you to waste your time like that. But spread the word. Use the power of the Internet. Send this simple proposal to everyone you know. Let's get this idea on the national agenda. Let's get the talking heads talking about this idea.

Let's make this a test case for Taking America Back.

Are you with me?

You have my permission. Hit the "E-mail to a friend" button right now.

Joseph Farah's nationally syndicated column originates at WorldNetDaily, where he serves as editor and chief executive officer. If you would like to see the column in your local newspaper, contact your local editor. Tell your paper the column is available through Creators Syndicate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only. [Ref.
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml]
    -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
    Washington Grassroots Electronic Network (WGEN) Email Division
    idzrus@earthlink.net (Jackie Juntti, moderator) WGEN Board http://www.voy.com/19385/
    ... The purpose of WGEN is to encourage you to THINK
    ... Where the Conservative message is posted - UNEDITED
    ... WGEN holds no polls and sends no attachments
    Subscribe (or unsubscribe) send email to WGEN idzrus@earthlink.net - indicate the state you live in.

Great News resources:
    Lewis News *Now live on-line 6:00pm to 11:00 pm daily - call in at 360-262-9403
    http://www.lewisnews.com/main.asp
    News With Views http://www.newswithviews.com/
    Covenant News http://www.covenantnews.com/
    Sierra Times http://www.sierratimes.com/
    Idaho Observer http://www.proliberty.com/observer/
    The Freedom Page http://freedompage.home.mindspring.com/
    The Citizens Review On-Line http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/current_news.html
    Klamath Falls Board and discussion http://www.klamathbasincrisis.org/
    Buy AMERICAN - http://www.buyamerican.com/

• evastay
    replied
    I really liked your article and the photo is super. Thanks you.

Leave a comment:

• Moller18
    replied
    Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me. If you are looking for an academic writing assistance, check this review https://www.writingpaper*****.com/paperhelp-org-review/ and choose the best service for you.
    This review was written in order to help you to decide on the necessity of academic writing help, its benefits and paperhelp.org discount offered to its new and regular customers.

Leave a comment:

• Jimholl
    replied
    A very good post. Thanks to the author.
    If you need cheap essays or other assignments, you have found the best place to get help. With Homeworkfor.me, you will get high-quality and timely help. Trust us with your grades, and we won’t let you down!

Leave a comment:

• KateRoss
    replied
    This is a very interesting topic for me. thanks for the links. I'll go and look. Students spend long hours at school and colleges and in addition to this have a lot of homework to do. Even the most hardworking students experience problems with their homework, as its amount is often insurmountable. If you seek help with your assignments, the best option is to hire a professional writer from an academic help agency, such as https://writepaperfor.me/.
    If you need professional academic help, contact us. We will quickly write high-quality papers that won’t break your bank.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    FRONT PAGE NEWS
    &gt; sonnews@aol.com
    &gt;
    &gt; PHOTO BY LINDA BENTLEY
    &gt; Cave Creek Town Marshal Adam Stein arrested
    &gt; Jesus Castillo Castro on Monday morning for two outstanding warrants as
    &gt; well as new charges of criminal trespass, interfering with a business and
    &gt; providing false information to a law enforcement officer.
    &gt;
    &gt; Marshal Stein picks them up and takes them in ... one by one
    &gt; Lying brought more charges and discovery of additional warrant
    &gt;
    &gt; By Linda Bentley
    &gt;
    &gt; CAVE CREEK - On Monday, Cave Creek Town Marshal Adam Stein observed about
    &gt; nine men clustered together, obstructing the entrance to the Hideaway
    &gt; Grill at 6746 E. Cave Creek Road. By the time he completed a U-turn
    &gt; to pull over and speak to them, six of the men had fled.
    &gt;
    &gt; Stein commanded the remaining three to stop and return to Stein' s
    &gt; vehicle. The men were standing about eight feet away from a three-foot by
    &gt; three-foot sign that stated "No Trespassing" in both English and Spanish.
    &gt; Two of the men, after providing photo identification, were found to have
    &gt; no outstanding warrants, Stein warned and admonished them and sent them on
    &gt; their way.
    &gt;
    &gt; The third man failed to produce any identification and gave various names
    &gt; when questioned. First he said his name was Jesus Castillo Narie. But,
    &gt; because of his deceptive behavior, Stein called the on-call interpreter.
    &gt; Through the interpreter, Narie stated his name was Jesus Castillo Castro
    &gt; and his that his date of birth was April 10, 1962.
    &gt;
    &gt; Castro was then asked, through the interpreter, if he had ever been
    &gt; arrested or issued a ticket by the police or sheriff. Castro replied,
    &gt; "Never."
    &gt;
    &gt; He was asked again. Again he responded, "Never."
    &gt;
    &gt; Upon further investigation, Stein found that Castro had indeed been
    &gt; arrested before. And, there was an outstanding warrant for his arrest.
    &gt; Castro was read his Miranda Rights, in Spanish, and then indicated he
    &gt; would voluntarily answer questions. When asked why he lied about never
    &gt; having been arrested before, Castro responded, "I didn't think it mattered
    &gt; ... it was a long time ago."
    &gt;
    &gt; When asked how long, he said, "About a year." He was asked why he used
    &gt; different dates of birth, 1962 and 1968, the last two times he was
    &gt; arrested and was asked if he was confused about the year in which he was
    &gt; born. Castro said he was not confused about when he was born, but that
    &gt; he lied to the deputy about his birth date when he was arrested last year.
    &gt;
    &gt; After Stein completed the arrest processing paperwork and the inventory of
    &gt; Castro's belongings to be held for safekeeping during his incarceration,
    &gt; he asked Castro to sign his name verifying the list of
    &gt; his belongings that were placed in a secured envelope.
    &gt;
    &gt; Stein said he watched in disbelief as Castro signed with yet another name,
    &gt; Jesus Castro Padilla. After checking on that name, Stein found Castro
    &gt; had another outstanding warrant from 1999 stemming from charges of no
    &gt; valid license, no registration, no insurance, improper use of flashing
    &gt; light on vehicle. Castro was cited last year for a variety of offenses,
    &gt; including: No driver's license, no insurance, knowingly displaying
    &gt; fictitious license plate, no registration and consuming liquor in vehicle.
    &gt;
    &gt; And, if Castro is really also Jesus Padilla-Lopez or Jesus Lopez-Padilla
    &gt; or Jesus Francisco Padilla or Jesus Francisco Padilla-Lopez, all with the
    &gt; same date of birth of 4/10/68, he may possibly have a host of other
    &gt; charges on his record, such as Green Valley Justice Court in 1998 for
    &gt; shoplifting, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to appear; Tucson
    &gt; City Court in 1999 for no insurance, expired registration, no brake
    &gt; lights; Nogales Municipal Court on several occasions in 1999 for
    &gt; shoplifting, false report of fire/bomb/emergency, criminal trespass and
    &gt; failure to appear; and in Cochise County Superior Court for marijuana
    &gt; possession for sale.
    &gt;
    &gt; =====
    &gt; Kathy McKee
    &gt;
    &gt; MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY AND FREE FROM SUFFERING.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Its time we the citizens take back our streets, write down license plate numbers, address of suspected illegal aliens and mail them to your INS and FBI offices. Tell them you saw drug dealing and suspicious activity you do not need to provide your name, organize your community to start reporting these folks who spit in the face of its citizens.

Civil Homeland Defense

CHD received information yesterday morning (Tuesday) that most field Border Patrol agents were being called in to increase security at the port of entry stations. CHD members held an emergency meeting and have decided to fill in for the government and help our friends, neighbors and countrymen, again. Yesterday, I spoke with a Mexican news agency and issued a warning that all illegal entrants attempting to breach our border during a time of war in which National Security is at a critical level would be ignorant and unwise.

I stated that all illegal entries would be treated as enemies of the state and will be detained and held in contempt of invading the United States of America.

I have sent this message to Governor Napalitano and to Border Patrol's Tucson sector headquarters and alerted supervisors that once we enter war with Iraq, CHD will deter, detain and apprehend anyone who attempts to flee a CHD citizen volunteer. All illegal invaders will be detained until Border Patrol agents arrive to transport them back across the border. We will humanely supply them with water, food, blankets and medical attention to the best of our abilities.

Since our government officials have basically notified the world that the border fence is not being patrolled, it is now more important than ever for citizens to rise to the occasion and fill a void in National security.

CHD volunteers will now patrol the border with over 100 fully armed citizens who consider themselves members of the unorganized state militia; we have the legal right and moral obligation as per our Arizona State Constitution and Federal Constitution and our respect for American citizens.

Our intent is to send a strong message to the world that we will stand defiant to invaders and protect the borders of our country.

Do not attempt to cross the border illegally; you will be considered an enemy of the state; if aggressors attempt to forcefully enter our country they will be repelled with force if necessary!

Chris Simcox
    Civil Homeland Defense

Please distribute this message.
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: idzrus@earthlink.net
    Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:28 AM
    Subject: INS: How to patrol our borders

It is always nice to see others get on board - obviously Farah has not been reading all his email for the past many months or he would have figured this out last year. Many of us have been preaching this message for a long time - take a peek at all the many web pages - email lists - message boards - that have been broadcasting this to all they can reach.

Bottom line is - This administration does not want resolution to the wide open borders - keeping them *open* is their solution to the problem. I am telling you again - there is something sinister taking place with this refusal to close our national borders in this supposed time of war.

When I want to keep insects, bugs, critters, out of my house I start at the perimeter of my house and set out material to keep those critters out. I sprinkle cedarwood oil at all possible interior entry points (window sills, doorways, along the baseboards) to keep out spiders and other creepy crawly things. I don't go over to the other side of the county and dump a bunch of bug spray on the ground. I start at my home (America). Applying bug killer at any location other than the perimeter of my home only allows those bugs to run FOR my home and take up residence in my house while I have been off somewhere else, leaving my home unprotected and wide open for invasion.

Why is this simple idea so difficult to understand unless there is a hidden reason to NOT protect America at its borders and to send so many of our troops as far from home as possible? This *War* has reduced our home defenses to a minimum while we are hearing all this rhetoric about colored alerts and how WE are to be treated if we travel or what we mail. Why is it that *we* are the ones being run thru the metal detectors at the airports and sniffed and groped while our borders remain wide open? I am just an Ol' Polish Woman without the benefit of all that fancy education those in control have but this whole scenario stinks to high heaven. It makes kimchee smell like fine perfume.

Jackie Juntti
    WGEN idzrus@earthlink.net
    ** Tune into www.lewisnews.com Wednesday evening around 8:00 pm PST and we can discuss the legislative indigestion that is taking place.
    www.illegalaliens.us
    www.sovereignty.net
    www.limitstogrowth.org
    www.americanpatrol.com
    www.immigrationcontrol.com
    www.immigrationshumancost.org
    www.stopimmigrationnow.org
    www.thesocialcontract.com
    www.vdare.com
    www.cis.org

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=31595

How to patrol our borders

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

The federal government is strictly limited in its powers by the Constitution.

Nevertheless, Washington exceeds its authority every day without a second thought. We now have innumerable agencies and departments spending billions and billions of dollars with no constitutional justification whatsoever.

Worse, while assuming all this extra-constitutional authority, the government has abdicated its primary responsibility – providing for the common defense of the several states. One of the ways it has betrayed this mission is by opening up our borders to an immigration invasion.

Some suggest our borders are just too big to manage – that it would require too much manpower and force, that it would be too costly to keep out illegal aliens.

Those people are not considering harnessing the technologies we are using to make other people safer and freer around the world.

For instance, in Afghanistan, we are using unmanned spy planes to hunt down al-Qaida terrorists. The military is using the Predator and the Global Hawk. But there are newer, scaled-down versions costing less than $100,000 with less than a five-foot wing-span that are now being commercially marketed.

The camera-eqiupped drones, known as unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, can be operated from the ground by just about anybody – even a government employee – by pointing and clicking on a computer screen. The UAVs are guided by global positioning signals beamed from satellites and signals from the control post.

Why not use swarms of these drones to man our borders – flying continuously to alert a beefed-up Border Patrol to invaders? Drones could do the work that would otherwise require thousands of Border Patrol Agents or, as some have suggested, military troops.

Instead of using the USA Patriot Act to shred our Constitution by unconstitutionally using technology to keep all U.S. citizens under surveillance, why not turn technology to our advantage and use it to patrol our borders for lawbreakers? Here's an opportunity for the government to prove it is still interested in upholding the Constitution and protecting the American people – at relatively low cost, efficiently and unobtrusively.

I can't believe no one else has put forth this idea publicly yet. If we can utilize this technology for the benefit of foreign countries and for defensive measures abroad, why not apply the same principle here?

I can only think of one reason: The government simply doesn't have the will to protect Americans, to enforce immigration laws and to secure our borders. There are no more excuses. Even though the overwhelming majority of Americans see the immigration invasion as a severe problem for the country, few in government do. Instead, they see cheap labor and cheap votes that can be bought off with your tax dollars.

Sometimes, the best solutions to problems are the simplest ones. I think this is a perfect example of that. Government will resist precisely because it is inexpensive and simple. It doesn't require building new bureaucracies. It doesn't empower government, it only protects the people and frees them from the ill effects of an unpatrolled, unsecured border.

Now it's time to call their bluff. Here's a real-life solution to one of the gravest problems facing America today – especially as we face the increased threat of terrorism. Help me put this issue on the front burner. Help me get this idea out in front of the American people. Don't write to your congressman. I won't ask you to waste your time like that. But spread the word. Use the power of the Internet. Send this simple proposal to everyone you know. Let's get this idea on the national agenda. Let's get the talking heads talking about this idea.

Let's make this a test case for Taking America Back.

Are you with me?

You have my permission. Hit the "E-mail to a friend" button right now.

Joseph Farah's nationally syndicated column originates at WorldNetDaily, where he serves as editor and chief executive officer. If you would like to see the column in your local newspaper, contact your local editor. Tell your paper the column is available through Creators Syndicate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only. [Ref.
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml]
    -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
    Washington Grassroots Electronic Network (WGEN) Email Division
    idzrus@earthlink.net (Jackie Juntti, moderator) WGEN Board http://www.voy.com/19385/
    ... The purpose of WGEN is to encourage you to THINK
    ... Where the Conservative message is posted - UNEDITED
    ... WGEN holds no polls and sends no attachments
    Subscribe (or unsubscribe) send email to WGEN idzrus@earthlink.net - indicate the state you live in.

Great News resources:
    Lewis News *Now live on-line 6:00pm to 11:00 pm daily - call in at 360-262-9403
    http://www.lewisnews.com/main.asp
    News With Views http://www.newswithviews.com/
    Covenant News http://www.covenantnews.com/
    Sierra Times http://www.sierratimes.com/
    Idaho Observer http://www.proliberty.com/observer/
    The Freedom Page http://freedompage.home.mindspring.com/
    The Citizens Review On-Line http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/current_news.html
    Klamath Falls Board and discussion http://www.klamathbasincrisis.org/
    Buy AMERICAN - http://www.buyamerican.com/

Leave a comment:

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed