Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO THOSE WHO DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO THOSE WHO DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

I AM JUST HERE TO TELL ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!!...DONT COME HERE AND ***** IN THE FORUM BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    IF YOU REALLY CARE AND WANT TO MAKE A "DIFFERENCE" GO AHEAD AND DO IT...BUT GIVE US A BREAK!!!
    YOU COME IN HERE DAY AFTER DAY...( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)
    TELLING EACH OTHER OFF...(MAKING FAMILIAR POINTS WE'VE HEARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN) BORING THE **** OUT OF US WITHOUT REALIZING (OR MAYBE DO,,BUT ARE TOO LAME TO ADMIT IT) HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!!!....
    YAWN...
    YEAH YEAH...YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT..."WERE HERE BECAUSE WE DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN OUR COUNTRY.
    THEY ONLY HARM OUR ECONOMY...AND THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE SO WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE IMATURE *****S WHO CANT ACCEPT THE FACT WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."
    RIIIIGHT!!!

YEAH YEAH THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE BUT STILL HELP THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW CONTRIBUTE TO THE US ECONOMY.
    AND OH MY GOD...."THEY TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORK FOR THE POOR USCs???!!"
    JUST TELL ME HOW MANY POOR BUT LAZY AMERICANS TRY HARD TO WORK??? ENDLESS...
    AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WORK JOBS YOUR VERY POOR AMERICANS ARENT WILLING TO WORK...BECAUSE ITS TOO MUCH HARD WORK...LIKE COTTON PICKING AND OTHER HARD LABOR JOBS...
    YEAH..YEAH...ILLEGALS ARE USELESS TO THE US GOVT... DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHOVE IT!!

AGAIN.... WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..BUT CANT..THAT IS WHY YOU COME HERE TO TRY AND PUT PEOPLE DOWN...ONLY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE FACT DISCUSSED IN THIS FORUM...

THERE ARE ****LOADS OF ILLEGALS IN THE US...AND WILL BE MORE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...BECAUSE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THEY CONTRIBUTE TO ITS ECONOMY AND WELL RECOGNIZED REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD...

NOTE:
    IF THE US DIDNT WANT TO HELP OUT THE
    ILLEGAL POPULATION,, THERE WOULDNT
    BE SO MANY OF THESE CHAT FORUMS
    AND SITES...MOST MADE BY THE US GOVT.
    TO TRY AND HELP THEM OUT WITH THEIR
    ILLEGAL STATUS....NOW THIS IS A GOOD POINT!!!.

I AM JUST HERE TO TELL ALL OF YOU WHO DONT SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!!...DONT COME HERE AND ***** IN THE FORUM BECAUSE YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!
    IF YOU REALLY CARE AND WANT TO MAKE A "DIFFERENCE" GO AHEAD AND DO IT...BUT GIVE US A BREAK!!!
    YOU COME IN HERE DAY AFTER DAY...( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)
    TELLING EACH OTHER OFF...(MAKING FAMILIAR POINTS WE'VE HEARD OVER AND OVER AGAIN) BORING THE **** OUT OF US WITHOUT REALIZING (OR MAYBE DO,,BUT ARE TOO LAME TO ADMIT IT) HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE!!!....
    YAWN...
    YEAH YEAH...YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT..."WERE HERE BECAUSE WE DONT WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN OUR COUNTRY.
    THEY ONLY HARM OUR ECONOMY...AND THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE SO WE JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE ARE IMATURE *****S WHO CANT ACCEPT THE FACT WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT."
    RIIIIGHT!!!

YEAH YEAH THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT WANT THEM HERE BUT STILL HELP THEM OUT BECAUSE THEY SOMEHOW CONTRIBUTE TO THE US ECONOMY.
    AND OH MY GOD...."THEY TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORK FOR THE POOR USCs???!!"
    JUST TELL ME HOW MANY POOR BUT LAZY AMERICANS TRY HARD TO WORK??? ENDLESS...
    AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WORK JOBS YOUR VERY POOR AMERICANS ARENT WILLING TO WORK...BECAUSE ITS TOO MUCH HARD WORK...LIKE COTTON PICKING AND OTHER HARD LABOR JOBS...
    YEAH..YEAH...ILLEGALS ARE USELESS TO THE US GOVT... DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHOVE IT!!

AGAIN.... WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT..BUT CANT..THAT IS WHY YOU COME HERE TO TRY AND PUT PEOPLE DOWN...ONLY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE FACT DISCUSSED IN THIS FORUM...

THERE ARE ****LOADS OF ILLEGALS IN THE US...AND WILL BE MORE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...BECAUSE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THEY CONTRIBUTE TO ITS ECONOMY AND WELL RECOGNIZED REPUTATION AROUND THE WORLD...

NOTE:
    IF THE US DIDNT WANT TO HELP OUT THE
    ILLEGAL POPULATION,, THERE WOULDNT
    BE SO MANY OF THESE CHAT FORUMS
    AND SITES...MOST MADE BY THE US GOVT.
    TO TRY AND HELP THEM OUT WITH THEIR
    ILLEGAL STATUS....NOW THIS IS A GOOD POINT!!!.

Comment

oh AND GO AHEAD REPLY TO MY POST...AS A MATTER OF FACT I DARE YOU.
      IT WILL ONLY PROVE MY POINT FURTHER MORE.
      THAT YOU ARE A PATHETIC MORON WHO HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH HIS OUR HER TIME THAN TO COME IN HERE..( A FORUM FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!) THE PEOPLE YOU DISLIKE...AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT.

BUT GO AHEAD YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT.
      " ITS A FREE COUNTRY " RIGHT?!

AND YES IM NOT FROM THE US...AND IM HERE TO STAY ...AND WILL LIVE UP TO THE AMERICAN DREAM..."YOUR AMERICAN DREAM"...TO BE FREE TO SAY WHATEVER I WANT WHEN I WANT TO WHOEVER I WANT.... SO THERE... ITS YOUR TURN IF YOU LIKE!!!

Comment

WOW ! You're my hero!

Comment

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUATEMALAN, I WAS ABOUT TO DO THE SAME BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF ALL THOSE FRUSTRATED PEOPLE THAT COME TO THIS BOARD.

Comment

Guatemalan,

From your post I can tell you are frustrated and full of anger. Your tough gang-like attitude wont take you far. Besides, you are talking nonsense. This is not a forum of immigrants (how dare you say that!). There is a lot of people seeking for advise (legal, illegal and people who wants to file petitions for others) and people kindly enough to answer other's inquires. There is no "hidden" political interest, just a bunch of simple human beings sharing experiences and knowledge.

You have posted questions and here we have helped you. I myself have given you advice once or twice. And you are being ungrateful to this forum, insulting everybody just because the laws of this country are not made to please you. My husband is a law enforcement officer and he risk his life everyday so people can have a better place to live. I don't like people who break the law just because they don't think is right.

I am not going to discuss weather US secretly encourages illegal immigration (really think you have watched too much TV and think about the conspiracy theory). The government certainly helps illegals in certain aspects, basically for humanitarian reasons (there are rights everyone is allowed no matter their citizenship or their legal status).

This mail you posted has reveal the real you. I suspected you weren't sincere when you posted your other mails. It's been like two weeks you keep telling you don't know if you are pregnant and whether a child will help you stay in the US. It seems more like you will deliver a baby (and use him) just to stay in the US, the country you are speaking so bad about. Shame on you.

PS: I am not a USC but I dont bite the hand that feeds me.

Comment

This is not a forum of immigrants (how dare you say that!).

This site is called immigration daily.

Comment

cayita:

what makes you think i am revealing the real me just now?..think about it...the post i posted was not meant for you!...only if you are one of those who so vastly reply to people's questions only to tell them they shouldnt be here.. so there. are you one of them???..no i dont think so, no never did...and yes i am greatful for the times you have helped me out.
                and HOW dare you accuse me of wanting to use my child if i were to be pregnant to stay in the US... i wont lie i know that it would be helpful... but i know that i could be sent back wether i have a baby from the US or not...and sincerly id rather not have a kid...because if i do and im sent back i would have to live with the pain of leaving him or her behind!! so NO I would never use my son or daughter to just stay in the US...
                "I suspected you weren't sincere when you posted your other mails."
                dont give me that bullcrap...what wasnt sincere about them..... do you know me?? want to know something,, i might have already gotten my papers and everything ready if i hadnt left my family, (lost my family), to follow my heart and be with the person i love,,, you want sincere??? i lost alot but gained much more and to me all that matters is that it was all worth it...and if i am sent back...which will more than likely happen...i will have all of that to look back at and have no regrets...even if it means losing a family again. so there you got sincere.

"to stay in the US, the country you are speaking so bad about"

when did i speak bad about the US????

just because i said the truth about alot of things like the fact that there are alot of USC who dont want to do hard labor jobs???...WOW that was talking bad about the US right? i dont talk bad about this country the way you put it... first because i also consider it my country...ive lived here since i was a child and if i could i would serve it gladly...because i love it and for everything it stands for, and no i dont bite the hand that feeds me for the simple fact that to me its also my country and i havent degraded it in any manor.

i dont understand what your so angry about....

BECAUSE I SPOKE MY MIND??? because i stood up for some of the people who are tired of hearing others talk bad about illegal immigrants and their dreams??? if so go ahead be my guest but you arent a USC either which leaves alot to think about.

Comment

thanks wake-up people the usa is made of immigrants. HELLO

Comment

AN_IMMIGRANT:

TELL ME most ofthe people here in this post and reply forum are immigrants right?? yes or no?...
                    i thought so.
                    So in a way it is a forum for illegal immigrants seeking answers to their questions, Who get emailed and harassed by individuals who want to make them feel helpless.
                    YES its called immigration daily. "IMMIGRATION" for immigrants and people who know immigrants or just want to know more about it.

IM tired of having to explain myself over and over again ...you're an immigrant right..isnt that your id???...so what are you complaining about...if my point doesnt get through thats your problem not mine...

good day.

Comment

When I said "This is not a forum of immigrants (how dare you say that!)" I made a mistake. I really meant to say "This is not a forum of ILLEGAL immigrants". That was in reposnse to Guatemalan, you said this forum is only of ilegals.

Comment

Can't do anything about it? You don't have a clue how this country works, why it works, it will not work with folks like you who come illegal and take what is not yours to take. New Governor today in Calif. Time to dust off Prop 187,we have another initiative just like it in AZ. Now, it will pass and go to the courts , we the legal citizens own this country , not our government, 80% of us want you GONE, they will not listen so we will take care of it ourselves, by following our laws to make change, that's the way it works here, not by breaking them and then asking protection from them when it works in your favor only. As your post makes very clear we legal citizens are not to speak against you on this site, well the rights and freedoms you stole , you use, against us, when we use the same rights that WE EARNED, you cry. It proves you cannot get along in this country because of your militant aptitudes and we do not need folks like you here. You're here to benefit only yourselves ,not our country and you send our wages to other countries, what good are you to us???? Most do not plan to stay, just send money home while legal U.S. citizens pay your hospital bills ETC..We are not going to take it anymore, so plan on having your life disrupted, JUST LIKE YOU HAVE DONE TO OURS.
                        NEVADA IS NEXT FOR THIS BILL AND THEN OREGON, THEN???? YOU GET THE IDEA?????

Independent American Party
                        www.iapn.org www.nevadansfirst.org
                        October 1, 2003
                        Independent American's to Launch Initiative Stopping Government
                        Tax Dollars to Illegal Aliens
                        For Immediate Release:
                        The Independent American Party has formed Nevadans First, a committee to research and prepare language for an initiative petition to insure that illegal aliens can not receive any State government benefits in Nevada. These benefits include: welfare, elementary or secondary or college education, drivers' licenses, which result in defacto citizenship and possible voting for illegal aliens.
                        "This initiative is to discourage illegal aliens from coming to Nevada in search of government benefits paid for by Nevada tax payers. The government must not encourage illegal aliens. We welcome legal immigrants who comply with the legal requirements to become citizens. Illegal aliens create racial tension and they hurt lawful immigrants as they rob Nevada tax payers and increase taxes," stated Christopher Hansen, Chairman of Nevadans First.
                        "Our State Treasurer Brian Krolicki stated that current laws allow illegal immigrants to receive millennium scholarships. How can Nevada elected officials be spending money on illegals' education when government schools are always crying for more funding? To allow illegal immigrants to receive millennium scholarships is an outrage!" stated Hansen.
                        "This will be the first of several petition drives by the Independent American Party to reduce the cost of government in conjunction with Nevadans for Sound Government's attempt to repeal of the $830 million tax increase. The Legislature and the Republican Governor is apparently unwilling to cut excessive government spending and reduce the tax burden on Nevadans. It is time the Citizens of Nevada step forward and instruct our elected officials on the proper role of limited government. We are doing this for the children of Nevada who should not be tax slaves," continued Hansen, whose children are fifth generation Nevadans and whose adopted daughter is a Mexican-American.
                        Similar proposals are moving forward in other states such as Arizona as taxpayers fight back against government officials pandering to special interests. Polls show that 70% of westerners want restrictions on illegals receiving tax dollars while polls also show that 90% of elected officials, both Democrats and Republicans, refuse to take action to protect citizens and tax payers.
                        "The Independent American Party worked during the Legislature to stop the State government approval of the illegal Mexican ID, the matricula consular. Our opposition was responsible for changes to AB 312, which prevented DMV from automatically giving illegals driver's licenses. Independent American Party will now extend our efforts through Nevadans First to protect Nevada citizens and taxpayers from the cost of illegal immigration," concluded Christopher Hansen.

Comment

guatemalan19432003
                          SAID

just because i said the truth about alot of things like the fact that there are alot of USC who dont want to do hard labor jobs???...WOW that was talking bad about the US right?

You believe the lies told you to make your behavior, which you know is wrong OK How would you like me to come to your country and insult you with these type statements. Answer these questions if you think this is true.

1 There is not illegals in every city in this country, most are in the four western states, the jobs we won't do ,get done in these cites WITHOUT ILLEGALS ALIENS,just as they always have RIGHT?>????Who is doing these jobs if we USC are not ????

2.We had replacement immigration for 30 years, that's means we let in only enough to replace what we lost, the jobs got done RIGHT????

3. This mass-illegal immigration did not start until 1985,what have we done for the last 200 years with out you???? Look around and see what we built, you are not responsible for it , my fore fathers ARE, so we must of done these jobs RIGHT!!!!BUT YET YOU!!! PASS JUDGEMENT ON FOLKS WHO WORK JUST AS HARD AS YOU DO, YOU INSULT US THEN EXCEPT US TO WELCOME YOU,THE WAY YOU ALL ACT YOU THINK YOU ARE RESPONIBLE FOR WHAT YOU SEE TODAY, YOURE NOT.LOOK AT YOUR COUNTRY, YOU COULD NOT STAY THERE AND MAKE CHANGE, ITS EASIER TO STEAL FROM OTHERS RIGHT!!!!!!!!LOOK AT CALIF, ITS LIKE THEY NEVER LEFT MEXICO NOW IT LOOKS THE SAME WAY AS MEXICO ,USC AND JOBS ARE LEAVING BY THE TRUCKLOADS, THEY LOOSE 10,000 HIGH TECH JOBS PER MONTH, THE COMPANIES CAN NOT EMPLOY PEOPLE WITH A 7TH GRADE EDUCATION OR LESS.THEY MUST PAY MORE TAXES BECAUSE YOU DON'T,THEY LEAVE FOR BETTER STATES,WHY??? ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COST USC MONEY , PLAN AND SIMPLE.
                          CAILF..WILL GO DOWN BECAUSE OF MASS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHY NOR DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IT, IT WHATS GOOD FOR YOU AND S.C.R.E.W. EVERY ONE ELSE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS INSULT US WHILE YOU DO IT???
                          WHY MUST WE EDUCATE YOU KIDS , YOU TELL US YOUR HERE TO DO THE JOBS WE WON'T DO, WELL YOU DON'T NEED AN EDUCATION TO DO THOSE JOBS, WHO IS LIEING TO WHO HERE?????

Comment

ACELAW:

you want to know why illegals "have to" do jobs yours wont...because they "cant" get the education yours do. and i repeat AGAIN.... AND AGAIN... i havent spoken bad about the US...first because the fact its been good to me my whole life gives me no reason to.
                            and you can talk all you want about my country i havent lived there since i was a child and i know more about the the US than ill ever know about it.

And to EVERYONE>>>
                            give me a break...you start making an issue out of every single post...( not surprising at all)...

THE reason i made this post is because i very kindly gave away my email address to someone who i thought would like my confort because they had been going through alot...

AND what do i freakin get!!!....

SOMEONE emailing me telling me i shouldnt be here and that i might as well face it and go back to wherever the hell i came from and that I am living up their american dream. TALKING LIKE THAT... NOT KNOWING ME OR IF WHAT ALOT OF THE THINGS THEY SAID WERE TRUE!

This post was meant and sent to those who have such small character that can do that to others,, not those who are here for help like most of you are assuming.

And ACELAW....yean right... 1985 ,,, the whole US was Made Up of Immigrants remember, for far more than 200 years????!!!!! and yes many were illegal immigrants not all but many.

"BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHY NOR DO YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO IT, IT WHATS GOOD FOR YOU AND S.C.R.E.W. EVERY ONE ELSE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT."

YEah Acelaw i know about california and whats going on...when did i say illegal immigrants arent costing the US money???? NEVER because i know its true... AND S.C.R.E.W EVERYONE???.... RIGHT... YOU KEEP PUTTING WORDS IM MY MOUTH... AND WHAT DO I WANT ACELAW... BECAUSE SERIOUSLY...HONESTLY WHAT I WANT IS TO STAY HERE IN THE COUNTRY IVE KNOW TO BE LIKE MY OWN AND BE ABLE TO WORK AND HAVE A FAMILY AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE COUNTRY THATS FED ME FOR SO LONG.THATS WHAT I WANT.
                            NOT S.C.R.E.W EVERYONE ELSE LIKE YOU SAID.

MANY if not all of us here who are in this forum and ask for advice are here because we want to do things right... and what do we get.. a boot up our A.S.S. SO IF WE JUST WANTED TO S.C.R.E.W YOU USC OVER we wouldnt be here trying to do things right ....we would just keep living like they all do ..... taking up your money and living up your dreams. DONT YOU THINK?? BUT NO were here trying to do things right, to please you ....to have a chance to living a better life.

Comment

guatemalan19432003, I'm the 'other' ace(i)aw. I'm appalled by your outbursts! You've mostly got a lot of suggestions and sympaties, but you seem to be so pressed into your illegal and confrontational mentality that you think you actually have a right to spew your underlying hatred against the "have's". If this is the kind of attitude we are supposed to accept, then thanks, but no thanks!

The reason why the majority of law abiding legal aliens and U.S. citizens don't want to put up with this kind of attitude is self-explanatory. You're partly excused for your young age but we've seen young people like you in your situation who could prove their position without resorting to uncivilized name calling, generalizing and showing an underlying attitude that dares to say; "wait untill I'm legal and I'm going to be the menace my cultural heritage gave me a birthright to be..."

Posts like yours make me believe stronger that amnesties for illegals etc. should not be available so easily!

Comment

Working...
                              X