Visa for parent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa for parent

I have a question regarding a tourist visa for my father. He is retired engineer and lives with my mom, who also is retired, back in Russia. They live fairly comfortably there, they have an apartment, a car, a little house in the country.

I came to the USA in the early 90-ties on visitor's visa and subsequently adjusted my status to that of LPR, in which I am now. Thinking back, I think I had a status lapse for about three years, because pending application is not a legal status, but the INS was not concerned about that at the time of my AOS.

My question is whether or not my dad can be refused s visa?

Any advise is greatly apreciated.

I have a question regarding a tourist visa for my father. He is retired engineer and lives with my mom, who also is retired, back in Russia. They live fairly comfortably there, they have an apartment, a car, a little house in the country.

I came to the USA in the early 90-ties on visitor's visa and subsequently adjusted my status to that of LPR, in which I am now. Thinking back, I think I had a status lapse for about three years, because pending application is not a legal status, but the INS was not concerned about that at the time of my AOS.

My question is whether or not my dad can be refused s visa?

Any advise is greatly apreciated.

Comment

If your parents are coming to visit and are planning to return to Russia, demonstrating their ties there, there should not be a problem. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X