I-129F And What??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129F And What??

Hello everyone, I think I am almost done with my paper work. I just want to make sure that I have everything straight. My finance is going to send me her birthcertificate (translated), her social security card (had a J-1 visa at one time), old pictures, and letters. Do we also need to fill out the G325A form? I am under the understanding that it is my responsibilty of filling out the I-129F form. Is there anything else I need to do?
    Please help, I am very nervous to fill it our incorectly.
    Sincerely,
    Kevin

Hello everyone, I think I am almost done with my paper work. I just want to make sure that I have everything straight. My finance is going to send me her birthcertificate (translated), her social security card (had a J-1 visa at one time), old pictures, and letters. Do we also need to fill out the G325A form? I am under the understanding that it is my responsibilty of filling out the I-129F form. Is there anything else I need to do?
    Please help, I am very nervous to fill it our incorectly.
    Sincerely,
    Kevin

Comment

Kevin, yes you and your finacee both need to fill out the G-325 forms. Also fill out the affidavit of support, I-134 and attach all the supporting documents, such as tax returns, bank statements, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X