Second K-1 for My Fiancee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second K-1 for My Fiancee

I have submitted the paperwork to the TSC for the second K-1 for my Fiancee. She lives in Russia and will have the interview at Moscow. She was here last year, but due to some personal problems that I had, she had to return to Russia.

Has anyone else been in this situation previously, and if so, did you encounter any problems with the BCIS or the US Embassy at the interview?

Thanks,

Bob

I have submitted the paperwork to the TSC for the second K-1 for my Fiancee. She lives in Russia and will have the interview at Moscow. She was here last year, but due to some personal problems that I had, she had to return to Russia.

Has anyone else been in this situation previously, and if so, did you encounter any problems with the BCIS or the US Embassy at the interview?

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

What happened to the original petition? Did you withdraw it, or was it considered abandoned? I'm just guessing, but if you withdrew the petition, it should be no problem to refile. Abandonment of the petition may present problem.

Comment

Working...
      X