married in the US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• married in the US

ok been following the thread from feed me, our situation is a little different but similar. My wife, a canadian citizen came here as a visitor, we married here, filed I130, didn't file I485, what i read in the instructions for the I 485 is that we can still file it even though it's been over 2 years since we filed the I130, which is still sitting on someones desk at BCIS. Am I reading that correct, or do we need to divorce and start all over ( just kidding about the divorce). Any input will be greatly appreciated

ok been following the thread from feed me, our situation is a little different but similar. My wife, a canadian citizen came here as a visitor, we married here, filed I130, didn't file I485, what i read in the instructions for the I 485 is that we can still file it even though it's been over 2 years since we filed the I130, which is still sitting on someones desk at BCIS. Am I reading that correct, or do we need to divorce and start all over ( just kidding about the divorce). Any input will be greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
    X