for mohan or anyone who can help / waiver I- 601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for mohan or anyone who can help / waiver I- 601

Please Mohan if you can help with this one...
    I am working on a waiver I-601..my I130 WAS ALREADY APPROVED...I am submitting only a waiver and filing again for AOS..do I still need to submitt medical exam tax copies birth certificates
    pictures of me and my husband ??
    tHANK YOU

Please Mohan if you can help with this one...
    I am working on a waiver I-601..my I130 WAS ALREADY APPROVED...I am submitting only a waiver and filing again for AOS..do I still need to submitt medical exam tax copies birth certificates
    pictures of me and my husband ??
    tHANK YOU

Comment

If you are resubmiting AOS application, you have to file all required papers again.
      Good luck.

Comment

THANK YOU UMESH

Comment

you need to submit all of the above, and any evidence of the hardship for the USC

Comment

THANK YOU SPOUSE FOR YR REPLY
            evidence of hardship to the USC ? you mean both my kids and husband ? or just my husband ?
            thank you

Comment

if both your children and your husband are USC then yes hardship to both. in the case of an I-601, it is important to understand that it is EXTREME hardship, so everything that you indicate must appear to be extreme - schooling interruptions, medical conditions, inablility of children to assimilate into the culture in your country (i.e. they don't speak the language), husband's employability overseas, etc. etc. etc.

You must adequately argue the case, and present the necessary documentation to support what you say!

Comment

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SPOUSE

Comment

Hi. We are going through the I-601 process (although not as an AOS) and are actually submitting ours tomorrow (Monday). I am not sure if I can be as much help as someone like Mohan, but perhaps I can offer some help.

Feel free to contact me either on or off the board (e-mail - changetheinslaws@yahoo.com)

Comment

I can help you. I will give any advice on this board any more. peoples are using my screen name writing different answers which hurts the people, Some person using bad language towards me and so forth. This board is full of garbage now. I tried to keep the spirit of helping others and focus on immigration issues ,but failed.
                    AS ita acritical issure for waiver 601, I will help you off the board. Write me an email At Mohan_1993@yahoo.com. My mailbox is already flooded by email. what the hack if it flooded more.
                    Read my posting on nov 25th 2002. and fit yourself into it.and let me know what you comes up with.

Comment

Hey mohan. I just wanted to say it was good to see you again. From the sounds of it, you will be leaving us. We will definitely miss you! Good luck in everything!

Comment

Glad to see a post from you, Mohan. I hope you haven't given up on this board completely. We regulars can tell when a post is yours, and when your name is being used by someone else. We can tell the difference, and we still need your help. Hope you stay with us!

Comment

Hi Mohan, it's nice to hear from you again. Just stay with us because we really need you.Just disregard those rubbish postings but help those who really in need.As what Linda said we know if it's you or an impostor.We are a community of people who want to help each other.Some people are just bored, they have nothing to do so they pick on something worthless but ignore them.I'm requesting all people not to respond to any posting that don't pertain to immigration.I'ts a waste of space and time.Instead of responding to someone else's problem we swamped with topic that don't concern us.That's why I don't reply to any post last few days but lately I pick and choose whom to write.Those topics are getting in my nerves lately , if no one responds it will just go away.

Comment

I will not reply to those Posters.

Comment

wise man as always Moha

THEY ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS OF YR KNOWLEDGE...

Comment

Working...
                              X