Getting married

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting married

We have been in love for three years. I never questioned his status only because he is such an honorable and clean living person. When we decided to talk about spending our life together and doing the right thing, was when I discovered his status. He was young, and came into the country without the proper papers. Or knowledge of the laws that could of helped him. So I want to make things right. We have consulted a lawyer that said, although we can marry, and we will because I could not continue life without him, that the only hope we have is to wait on the government passing the I- 245 bill. To live our lives as we have been and wait. This makes me nervous, and I would wait, but I recently lost my Mom and he wants to help me take care of my Dad who is disabled. We do not want to live together before marriage. I am torn as to what to do. Please let me know if there is anything else I should or could do. I appreciate any input, but again I want to make things right not cause any trouble or problems.
    Thank you.

We have been in love for three years. I never questioned his status only because he is such an honorable and clean living person. When we decided to talk about spending our life together and doing the right thing, was when I discovered his status. He was young, and came into the country without the proper papers. Or knowledge of the laws that could of helped him. So I want to make things right. We have consulted a lawyer that said, although we can marry, and we will because I could not continue life without him, that the only hope we have is to wait on the government passing the I- 245 bill. To live our lives as we have been and wait. This makes me nervous, and I would wait, but I recently lost my Mom and he wants to help me take care of my Dad who is disabled. We do not want to live together before marriage. I am torn as to what to do. Please let me know if there is anything else I should or could do. I appreciate any input, but again I want to make things right not cause any trouble or problems.
    Thank you.

Comment

I'm afraid your lawyer is right, if he came here without inspection he will have to wait till 245(i) has been reinstated.

Good luck.

http://www.immigrate2us.net

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Your Lawyer is right. You can get married now and wait for 245(i) to be reinstated. There is every likelihood that this will soon be extended as both parties and even our President is interested in extending provisions of 245(i). Get married, so that both of you can live together and take care of your father also. When 245(i) will be extended then you can sponsor him.
          Good luck.

Comment

Guest, why are you f*** around here? You have no soul. How can you put such comment here???SHame on you!

angry reader

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

I am not sure who can give me an answer at my questions.I just realize you try to help a lot of person.Please ,give me an advice ,too.I came from romania 2 years ago with J1.It was only for 6 months with 2 year requirement.I have an accident in that perioud and i almost didn;t know if I will be able to move.after that I tried to find a school and study here .I find a school in Chicago who send me to a lawer in order to change my j1 to f1 because i find that schhool 2 days before my expiration date.I met that lawyer and he tell me the only things i need to do it is If I marry an american citizen.I was looking for help and i find a family which give me a place to stay ans help me with some money and I take care of their house.
                Last year I meet a nice person which I was planning to get marry .I am not sure which is the way I can do it since my visa expired last year.I heard about some school in Oregon where you can go and study.I finished Law in my country and start a master there .I really wanna go back to school here.Help me.

Comment

guest is actually a trailer trash ***** who can't get be rich. Only that she enjoys a big hard negro from her behind.

Comment

guest is actually a trailer trash b i t c h who can't get be rich. Only that she enjoys a big hard negro from her behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X