kenny thanks .. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenny thanks .. :)

kenny thanks...i want to ask you something..
    how long after you got the answer you guys got to see ech other ? ...... i know that you know how we feel ... thanks for you help

kenny thanks...i want to ask you something..
    how long after you got the answer you guys got to see ech other ? ...... i know that you know how we feel ... thanks for you help

Comment

Could you please stop creating these threads that say nothing?

Comment

lawgal is a PUTO

Comment

Well, no.

I am a person who likes to read meaningful, useful questions and answers on these boards. I made my comment because you seem to keep creating threads that don't meet either criteria.

I think that this board can be a useful exchange of information, and I find it hard to use the board for this purpose when it is filled with messages of interest only to the poster, and not to others. Like yours.

Comment

Just Disregard lawgal....it sounds like she got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning......anyways, my time frame was as follows....
            filed original paperwork (k-1 petition) in Mid September of 2002
            received a notice about 2 weeks later stating that the approval could take between 90 - 120 days. Filed through Nebraska service center (extremely slow)
            received another notice about a month later stating that the time frame was changed to 150-180 days
            Sometime in early March of 2003, I received the approval notice. My fiance then went to the embassy in Manilla and got her physical and then went for her interview. Then another wait for a few weeks.
            She arrived here on April 15th, we got married on June 28th.

Comment

Working...
            X