No announcement yet.

Rock'm Sock'm DEBATE Forum 4 All Inappropriate Discourse KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock'm Sock'm DEBATE Forum 4 All Inappropriate Discourse KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT

Just thought this might be an arena.. oops I mean area for people to hash out their issues personal or otherwise so that Pertinent immigration questions dont get muddled. If a thread starts getting discombluberated, just move the issue over to this one and keep the original thread real. Whatcha think

Gloves can be rented from the ILW Police. As yu know we have several divisions. Check which will be approriate for your discussion.

yeah I'll start.........f-u-c-k o-f-f swissnut!!!!!!!!

Comment

4now,
      Brilliant move I thought of starting a poll for opinions on being anti anti USC or anti Alien but this is better and it will keep from bring old thread back up repeatedly and possibly losing some good info that is on it. Sammy would be pleased.

Comment

Gloves? we need no stinkin gloves, heavy artilery is more fun
        And there won't be any need for medical assistance nor burial cost, just instant incineration

Comment

Wow... 4now

I saw you first time making some post ...it's a great idea where people can say anything they want but immigration ... well what should I tell? Let me think... I will catch ya tonight...

Comment

Let's discuss how to de-naturalize someone. Can I file an I-CUL8ER?

Comment

Hahahahahaha...

That will be great ...but wait first I got to naturalize myself before going for that option ... why dont we put a condition that people who want to post anything on this board must be denaturalized ....and thats the condition ... we might over come lot of hurdles that way if you know what i mean

Comment

Marmaduk is scary!

Comment

Just throw marmaduk a bone. He'll be fine. Right now he's in the dog house. Yuk, yuk.

Comment

Ut oh, I feel a poll coming on, ya'll sound anti naturalized!!!

Comment

Im am so fed up with this b u l l have a nice day

Comment

How on earth you gonna denaturalized a US born USC? Can't exactly force them to reenter the womb and carry the mother outside the US

Irritated, feel free to keep the bone to yourself, unless its a T-bone steak

Comment

Irri,
                          I know I didn't just read a post where you brought up color. I can't remember if I'm supposed to be reading that thread or not. Hm.

Comment

I wonder if breast augmentation would be considered a form of denaturalization?

Still,

I guess ldriss didn't care too much for polls??

marmaduk,

I have a bone to pick with you.

Comment

I don't think this is the proper thread for Idrissa. Maybe she is anti polls?

Comment

Working...
                              X