I used to be a fan of arnold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to be a fan of arnold

I used to be a admirer of arnold, no for his movies it was cuz he won the Mr. Olimpia 7 times and cuz one of the best events in the world of the sport has his name ( the Arnold Clasic )- IFBB -
    but now i think he is just a *******
    he is just ignorant and i feel sorry cuz he will lose in california and he will lose alot of admirer --- he is from an other country - like me.. like millions of people ... and he thinks he is better ....
    he moved here to usa looking for a better life like alot of good people here .... but i think he forget about that ..... too bad .. cuz a lot of imigrants can vote ... and he will not get them .... think is california ... it was mexico before

I used to be a admirer of arnold, no for his movies it was cuz he won the Mr. Olimpia 7 times and cuz one of the best events in the world of the sport has his name ( the Arnold Clasic )- IFBB -
    but now i think he is just a *******
    he is just ignorant and i feel sorry cuz he will lose in california and he will lose alot of admirer --- he is from an other country - like me.. like millions of people ... and he thinks he is better ....
    he moved here to usa looking for a better life like alot of good people here .... but i think he forget about that ..... too bad .. cuz a lot of imigrants can vote ... and he will not get them .... think is california ... it was mexico before

Comment

you are totally misled,the state is a **** hole,look at all the brown people walking around there,acting like they belong there. The latin america countries have much space to start there own socities,yet they come north to the white area,whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

why
      think about it
      why relay on white people for your lives

all that room domn there

have you no pride in your selves

Comment

Working...
      X