N-400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400

THANKS FOR YOUR ALL YOUR RESPONSE.DURING THE INTERVIEW, EVERYTHING WENT ON FINE.THE EXAMINER TOLD ME AFTER THE INTERVIEW THEY WILL REVIEW MY APPLICATION GET BACK TO THREE MONTHS TIME.5 MONTHS AFTER I WENT TO INS OFFICE(NYC) TO INQUIRE AND I AS TOLD MY APPLICATION STILL PENDING.I RECENTLY CALLED ANDTHE LADY WHOM I SPOKE WITH SAID THEY HAVE SENT MY REQUEST.SHE WILL SEND ANOTHER.
    MY ONLY PROBLEM IS I WAS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE.EVEN THOUGH I WENT TO COURT FOR THE DISPOSITION BUT THE EXAMINER DID NOT ASK ME ABOUT IT SO I BROUGHT IT BACK HOME.
    I THINK 8 MONTHS IS VERY LONG.I AM THINKING SEEING A LAWYER OR GO TO MY CONGRESSMAN.THIS TWO, I DONT KNOW WHOM INS WILL RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY.MAY BE ONE OF YOU CAN GIVE GUIDANCE.

THANKS FOR YOUR ALL YOUR RESPONSE.DURING THE INTERVIEW, EVERYTHING WENT ON FINE.THE EXAMINER TOLD ME AFTER THE INTERVIEW THEY WILL REVIEW MY APPLICATION GET BACK TO THREE MONTHS TIME.5 MONTHS AFTER I WENT TO INS OFFICE(NYC) TO INQUIRE AND I AS TOLD MY APPLICATION STILL PENDING.I RECENTLY CALLED ANDTHE LADY WHOM I SPOKE WITH SAID THEY HAVE SENT MY REQUEST.SHE WILL SEND ANOTHER.
    MY ONLY PROBLEM IS I WAS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING WITH A SUSPENDED LICENSE.EVEN THOUGH I WENT TO COURT FOR THE DISPOSITION BUT THE EXAMINER DID NOT ASK ME ABOUT IT SO I BROUGHT IT BACK HOME.
    I THINK 8 MONTHS IS VERY LONG.I AM THINKING SEEING A LAWYER OR GO TO MY CONGRESSMAN.THIS TWO, I DONT KNOW WHOM INS WILL RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY.MAY BE ONE OF YOU CAN GIVE GUIDANCE.

Comment

Working...
    X