Filing I-751 for my wife and her 19yr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filing I-751 for my wife and her 19yr

I am almost ready to file I-751 but when going over the form's Part 4 for her son who is 19 now. Whose information we write thru he gained the Conditional Residence? I am the sponsor and the child gained the deviated status thru his mother. So should we write his mother's name he got the Coditional Residency or myself? Other thing about the proofs to submit, should we submit all the bills for two years or some because it is a huge bundle? Evevry input will be appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am almost ready to file I-751 but when going over the form's Part 4 for her son who is 19 now. Whose information we write thru he gained the Conditional Residence? I am the sponsor and the child gained the deviated status thru his mother. So should we write his mother's name he got the Coditional Residency or myself? Other thing about the proofs to submit, should we submit all the bills for two years or some because it is a huge bundle? Evevry input will be appreciated!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X